3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   **Week of 8/24** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/30989-%2A%2Aweek-8-24%2A%2A.html)

LBH 08-24-2003 10:42 AM

**Week of 8/24**

Hi All,

Rabbit- Where did DS end up going to law school? Yeah, I remember him heading off to college!! :eek:

I sure hope we can get this thread up and running again soon, now that summer is starting to wind down...date wise, at least. I have decided that as much as I am not mentally ready for it, I MUST get this weight off. I feel horrible about myself, and the scale has moved in the wrong direction.

Just let me know when you all wanna start keeping track of miles and weight loss at the top of every thread. If you wanna wait til January, that's fine too. :D

Have a great week all!!

KarenK 08-25-2003 09:48 AM

Hi guys,

Exercise miles for me: 16

It was not as much fun going for a walk by myself last night. Well, Alex was with me but he's not much of a conversationalist. My GM went home on Saturday and DH didn't want to go. At least I got in the exercise.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Rabbit 08-25-2003 02:52 PM

I can start the mileage thing anytime, I always track mine.

Lauren - ds is going to Georgetown. Pretty exciting to go to law school in DC.

Rabbit

LBH 08-25-2003 07:55 PM

Hi All,

Well, WW is having a no registration fee special through October. I asked DH if I could join and he said to give it a few weeks til we get caught up again, then I can join. I really need to get back there, I'm soo disgusted with myself. :( I've heard the new Flex Points system is pretty cool.

Rabbit 08-26-2003 06:38 PM

Lauren, I've been thinking about rejoining too now that fall is here. Might help kick start me. And I went to a personal trainer today to get a new workout program and kick start me in that area.

Rabbit

TechAlum 08-27-2003 10:44 AM

Hi All,

Sorry, I haven't been around in a while, been pretty busy plus no power so no computer etc. etc. etc.

Had been doing really well at WW (well by my standards) then had a couple of week slide, but seem to be getting back on track. We got the new program at the meeting last night I'm going to try it out this week, some different but not a whole lot, we'll see.

I hope things pick up around here soon to.

LBH - glad you've kept things going while the rest of us are on "vacation"

Rabbit - Congrat's on getting DH off to Law School, you'll make it.

Karen - I'm impressed you took a walk even when no one would go with you. I'm more likely to join K on the couch :lol:

Gotta go my mom, sister and nephew are coming over to go see Thomas the Tank Engine at the Village so I probably shouldn't be on line when they get here.

-Tech :goodvibes:

LBH 08-27-2003 11:09 AM

Hey Tech!! Glad to see you, I planned to come here today and put a shout out for you!! :lol: Glad things are going well for you...have fun with the family today.

Rabbit 08-27-2003 01:08 PM

Tech - glad to hear you're sticking with the program. Hooray for you. :)

Rabbit

Rabbit 08-27-2003 01:11 PM

forgot to mention - the trainer kicked my butt today!

I am hurtin' for certain.

rabbit