Old 04-22-2016, 02:07 AM   #16  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

This month has been extremely rough on me. David has his surgery two weeks ago and last week, he was back in the hospital due to extreme vomiting and nausea. Thankfully, he is better now and was discharged on Saturday. Our daughter, Alaina, has an in-patient EEG scheduled for Tuesday morning and will be admitted for at least 24 hours so I have at least 1 day where I will not being weighing in unless I take the scale with me LOL. My weight has bounced around so much this month and I haven't been able to get my cardio in, especially now that I'm sick with possible bronchitis. Such is the life of a mom
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:39 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 309/264.6/150

Height: 5'6

Mama Angel, way to hang in there lady. Hope your son is doing better and that your daughter's hospital stay is short. Don't forget to take care of your self, with the possibility of being sick, without rest you will just prolong getting better. Sending positive thoughts your way.
lionessavc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:07 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Mama Angel, I hear you. Having 5 kids bellow 5 myself, I know very well how stressful things may get. I think the point is to not give up, even if you miss one month of weightloss, you can still continue the next month. That's where I've always failed in past: when things happened and I didn't lose, or even gained weight, I just gave up completely and returned to my bad eating habits. But no more!!! I'm going to lose this extra weight, even if it takes years! Hang in there, get better and you can take up where you left off!
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 02:13 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

I had a really good month. It's the beginning of my weight loss journey and I'm really heavy, so it's easier to lose than it will be later on, I'm aware of that. I exceeded my goal by 1 pound. I hope to have one or two just as good months before my weight loss slows down. Yay to eating primal!
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote