Old 07-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270lbs / 244.2lbs / 198lbs

Height: 5'5''

Default Easy Alone...But Hard at Home

Hello Everyone,

I decided to join a group to chat because I find that I need encouragement and others to check in with that relate to me.

I'm a wife and mom of 2 (ages 10 and 5).
When I say this family is always eating, I mean there are full breakfast, lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, juices, candies, ice cream runs, everything...its exhausting how much this family eats especially since its summer and the kids & my husband, who is a teacher (and 6'5'' 250lbs) are eating us out of house and home, LOL.

I love them dearly, but I can't seem to stay on my own track when I'm home (and I work from home on top of that).

I just came home from a work trip where I only ate our work provided meals and we were in the mountains so we did a lot of walking and hiking...I managed to lose 3 pounds over the 5 days trip and felt good coming home, only to gain it all back before the week was out.

I believe if I just stick to my high protein, plenty of water and veggies I should be okay. I also need to resume exercising, but most days, I just don't have the motivation...

Thanks for the encouragement and chat community...

First Weigh in Today: 244.2lbs.
mrscmb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:13 PM   #2  

Using a healthy weight loss plan to achieve the body you want requires both fitness and a healthy diet. Choose a fitness program that will fit your lifestyle. Something that is inclined to your interest to make weight loss fun and easier.

Fitness increases flexibility and strength, so you are able to perform your daily routine without any discomfort. It increases energy levels, self-esteem and self-awareness of the body. Good luck!
qualityinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 02:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/165/140

Height: 5' 5.75''

I did it once before my my children were younger. 50+ pounds with a 3 year old and a 1 year old was much easier as they weren't terribly interested in burgers and pizza over cheerios and yogurt. I had another child when they were 7 and 5 and it is much harder. Now that 4 members of my family have opinions about the grocery cart and I am literally back where I started at 200 lbs. I will have to kick myself into gear. The first time I calorie counted but did not change my diet. I did well and kept off most of the weight between 2011 and 2015. I had gotten to a point where exercise was mandatory and not a motivation issue. I have to get back to that. Good luck!
Aunrio is offline   Reply With Quote