Old 09-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #1  

Default Accountability please and hello :)

Hiya there,

I'm based in the France for work and am trying really hard to begin my diet. I feel I need to be accountable and found this website I am happy to give support and if anyone wants a buddy to report in daily or every few days to that would be fantastic.
I would like to lose 28lbs to begin with and checking in with weight would be great. I'm certainly finding it harder since reaching my 30s!

I look forward to meeting you all soon.
Kaye

Last edited by Cookiesandcream; 09-27-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Cookiesandcream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hello!

Hello Kaye and welcome!

I'm glad that you've joined us here and I'd be more than happy to be an accountability buddy for you! I've completely revamped my life in an effort to be more healthy and achieve my weight loss goals. I've got quite a bit more to lose than you but I've lost 25 lbs and 47 inches in the last 5.5 weeks and it feels fantastic!

Can't wait to hear from you!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:20 AM   #3  

Hi Michelle
Thank you so much for your reply! I had a last supper of sorts and am feeling awful and guilty this morning so it was perfect timing to hear your inspiring tale so far. I would love to give each other mutual support and think it would be really great to check in with one another!
So my weigh in this morning was 76.4kg.
Here's to progress and new ( online) friendships!
How was your weekend ?
Kaye xxx
Old 09-29-2014, 12:42 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/226/130

Height: 5'6"

I would like someone to be accountable for and with as well. I am always starting my diet but not seeing results and find myself giving up...

Michelle, how did you lose that much in such a short amount of time? what did you change?

Stephanie
niuskatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:59 AM   #5  

My weekend was great! Spent a lot of time with friends and my kiddos unfortunately my hubby had to work but that left me more time to experiment in the kitchen. How was your weekend?

Hi stephanie! I've done a lot of things one is I use some products that help to fuel my bidy the way its supposed to be fueled. I also cleaned out all processed foods, artificial sweetners, non-organic food from my house. So we eat really clean! What's your plan of attack?
Old 09-29-2014, 02:57 AM   #6  

Glad you had a fab weekend full of experimentation in the kitchen! Mine was really quiet but necessary as I had such a busy few weeks.

Stephanie hiya! I know what you mean about restarting again and again. My current goal is to stick to my plan for 21 days and then see my progress.
I keep imagining how I will feel every time I achieve my goals and then how I feel when I don't. It seems to help

Old 09-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #7  

I am ashamed to say I didn't start today. I'm going to put it behind me and go for now- I start now. How did everyone's Monday go?
Old 10-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #8  

I'm sorry for some reason I didn't get any notifications for our thread here My week has been great 100% on plan feeling great despite some workplace stress.

How're you doing Kaye, did you get rolling? Is there anything I can do to help?
Old 10-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #9  

Hi Michelle,
I'm so glad to hear you have been on plan. That motivation is really inspiring!
I didn't succeed on Tuesday but finally on Wednesday I had my first day on plan. It's early hours of Thursday here and I feel much better to have a day under my belt! Although at present I'm being kept awake by some rather awful time of the month pains, only good thing is food is the last thing on my mind lol
Kaye
Old 10-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #10  

Day 2 under the belt! Even had some pretty bad nausea but kept on plan, day 3 will be the last tricky day I hope then I will be in the groove! How is everyone doing? Kaye
Old 10-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 230/226/130

Height: 5'6"

congrats on being on track ladies. I have been great about my workouts. I go every night after work taking Fridays off and then Saturday and Sundays go during the day. I'm guessing my food is my bad thing. For me, it is hard to prepare meals and recipes because it is just me, I feel like by the time I'm on my third helping (meaning lunch, dinner, lunch - not three helpings in on e setting), it starts to make me gag and not want to eat it anymore. Do either of you have that issue? How do you over come?
niuskatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #12  

Hey Stephanie,
I'm really impressed with the workouts that's great! I'm living Alone so I know what you mean. I'm actually doing a meal replacement plan which does save a lot of the cooking for one problems lol. However, when I'm on real food plans I mix up a lot of salads and vary the toppings. I also make individual portions and freeze them so I can take out one meal at a time and vary.
Keep up the good work though, I went shopping today and that was so depressing to have gained like 4 inches since my slimmest... Still onwards and well, not up but downwards!
How are you Michelle ?
Old 10-05-2014, 05:42 PM   #13  

So An interesting weekend. Was perfect on Saturday but today was my birthday and I certainly indulged. I'm refusing to let it put me off my stride tho. Back on plan tomorrow and just seeing it as a line drawn!
How was everyone's weekend ?
Old 10-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #14  

Hi Kaye! I must apologize for my absence from the thread, for some reason I am not getting any notifications for our thread :/ I'll have to figure that out.

We've had a very busy weekend here our food prep day was Saturday so we spent the day boiling our eggs, blanching veggies for freezing, and vacuum sealing chicken.

Today we ran a 5k and had a fabulous time. We did it as a family and I'm so proud of all of us for finishing strong! Can I ask what meal replacements you've been using? I replace 2 of my meals each day as well and it's so easy

Can't wait to hear from you!
Old 10-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #15  

Hey Michelle a 5k is amazing well done! My day was awful, I totally binged and ate loads, I think my pattern is the minute I have one day off plan I totally lose the momentum. I am determined to get back on track tomorrow as I'm feeling very panicky tonight that I'm going to end up gaining back all my weight. Having a mini panic attack, I'm going to report back tomorrow and hoping I have managed to pull it back. Keep up the great work xxx