Old 09-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Default Back after TWINS

I have been a 3FC member on & off for the last 4 years. I started my weight loss journey here when my daughter was 4 months old. With the support of this place, I was able to go from 220 to 128 over the course of 2 years. After multiple miscarriages, we finally got pregnant...with twins. I spent nearly the entire pregnancy on bed rest, and eventually, hospital bed rest. My sweet little boys were born in May and are perfect. I quickly dropped from 169 to 147 while they spent 3 weeks in the NICU.

I hit a wall & have bounced around between 148 & 150 for the last month & I'm sick of it. None of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit & I don't like how I feel. I'm back at Pilates at last 3 times a week, watching my calories, but not cutting too low because I am exclusively breastfeeding the boys.

Really looking for support, encouragement & accountability to get back to what I was last summer. I worked so hard & I am not willing to throw that all away. Glad to be back!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Congrats on you babies! I've been here on this website on and off for the last year. It was an awesome support system. I'm hoping to find that support again. I just got married a week and a half ago, and didn't have time to plan for weight loss for my wedding because we decided to get married within 4 months of getting engaged (just because lol) and knew if i lost my dress wouldnt fit. Now I'm going back on my routine to get healthy. We quit smoking on monday and i want to implement a health life style to go with it so that I do not gain even more weight be quitting smoking and start losing. We want kids, and I think it's important for me to lose weight before we get pregnant. Good luck to you!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

Congratulations on your twins!!!

I'm actually currently 37w pregnant and I started "creeping" the site again because I am so ready to have this baby and get back on track! I've noticed that the boards are not as active as they were even a year ago (Last time I used them) and that makes me really sad because I found this place to be really helpful!

I probably won't be a daily user until after the baby is born, but I will definitely be coming back here as soon as I can! Hope you find the support you need here, and I hope that you'll still be using this place when I become dependent on it! lol!!!
1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #4  

Congrats on the twins! Welcome, back.
MaryBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:34 AM   #5  
New Healthy Mum

S/C/G: 229/145.5/141

Height: 5ft8

Congratulations on your babies - I would love to have twins and I am expecting my daughter at the beginning of December so will be into the breast feeding before I know it.

Don't get too hung up on your weight loss and just enjoy eating healthy and you'll soon be there. I was half way to target with my own weight loss when I became pregnant so I've been careful during my pregnancy and I have gained 14.5 pounds up to the 34th week so I am not too disappointed how things are going.
sammymilner is offline   Reply With Quote