Old 04-26-2014, 01:37 PM   #76  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

I know the feeling, Stars!

I checked my weight this morning and only 2 ounces lost; I have been blowing my budget day in and day out this week, even though it was with "permitted" foods. It's such a bummer! I'll see if I can straighten up today and tomorrow so Monday, for my read weight in, I am at 176.0 or lower. I doubt it, seeing how this week I have been averaging 178.

Last edited by Paulitens; 04-26-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:58 AM   #77  
Walking

S/C/G: 104/ticker/81

Height: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalFifteen View Post
When I start a new thread (maybe May 1?) I am going to include 180s and 170s since so many of us get trapped here :-)

I hope all you 180s people (which includes myself some days hahaha) stick around for a chat :-)
That sounds good. 182 pounds ATM.
noshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #78  
On my way to -70

176.0 lbs this morning! So happy!!

And then I checked my grades and found out I got a 95 in a really hard test I took last week. I'm rocking this "life" thing!
Old 04-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #79  

Woo hoo!! Go Paulitens!!
Stars0245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:14 AM   #80  

Height: 5'6"

Wow, pauli! Yay yay yay for you! That is SO awesome!
RVAscreenwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #81  
On my way to -70

Thanks, you guys! I checked my weight this morning just for fun and it was 175. That's 79.54 kilos. I haven't been in the 70s probably since I was pregnant with my first daughter, 8 years ago. Since I stopped growing when I was a teenager (and that wasn't much anyway because I'm not even 5'4''), I've been a steady 70 kilos, so being in the 70s now feels like when you're coming back home from a very long trip and you start recognizing landscapes and places. I don't know when I'll reach 154 lbs (70 kilos), but I am SO pumped! I just need to get this last week of school done and over with so I don't have to spend so much time sitting in front of the computer.

How are you guys doing this week?
Old 04-29-2014, 12:37 PM   #82  

That's just so great, Pauli! Seriously, I'm very happy for you It's invigorating to make progress like that! I'm still firmly at 175lbs, but have been getting a lot more compliments on the same old clothes I've been wearing to work. My husband says that they didn't fit tightly, particularly, but that I just look better in them. That's progress enough for April! I'll hope to get my inches and pounds down more in my birth month of May!

Everyone else doing okay?
Old 04-29-2014, 03:37 PM   #83  

Love hearing that you guys are doing great! It keeps me motivated.
I am doing good. Have been staying within my calorie range and today i got a quick workout in with the kids. They love to dance/workout with me. I am loving that I dont get out of breath so fast and can play with the kids more without getting tired so quickly. Someone I dont see too often complimented me the other day and said she can tell have lost weight! That is the first time anyone has noticed! Love it!!
Old 04-29-2014, 04:10 PM   #84  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

180.5 this morning... Watch out, I'm coming soon!
SunnyMathChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #85  

Welcome, Christine!
Glad we're helping motivate you, Stars!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:00 AM   #86  

Okay - I am having such trouble reining in my calorie consumption. I need to allow myself to feel hungry, just a little hungry, but it's so hard for me! If I don't, I won't be able to lose this fluff on my belly and arms and will just stay frustrated.

Maybe I'm just posting because I need a little encouragement, or maybe because it's the end of the month and I didn't meet my modest goal of weight loss. I don't know. All I do know is that I don't want to be in the 170s forever. I just want to get down to the 160s by Memorial Day.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:52 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 185/183/145

Height: 5'7"

175 this morning! Woo hoo!!

Hope everyone's doing well

coffeeshopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:45 PM   #88  
On my way to -70

Thank you, RVAScreenwriter! Reading about you guys' progress motivates me as well. I'm not a very competitive person but I like being surrounded by people who have positive attitudes and are working hard for goals similar to mine.

Also, I totally hear you on reining in your calorie intake. My calorie intake has been completely out of whack in the last weeks probably because I was PMSing and because of school-related anxiety. Last week I blew my budget twice, I snacked on healthy foods all day long (but snacked in the end, no veggies), and had to get on the treadmill just to put my intake back within my budget burning some of calories. It was ridiculous. Today I kind of did the same and I feel awful about it! I'm still losing but it frustrates me because I'm afraid that when I meet my goal I'm going to bounce back to my old habits. I don't have any advice to give you, just sympathy because I'm on the same boat lately.

Looking forward to see you join us, sunny!

Doesn't it feel awesome to get unexpected compliments, stars? And yay for working out with the kids! I have to wait until they're gone to bed if I want to get my sweat on!

Congrats, coffeeshopgirl! Good job! I hope the scale shows me some love next week with 175.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:45 PM   #89  

Weighed in today at 177!! Yay for progress!!

I worry too about once i reach my goal thay I will go back to my old habbits and regain weight. I just try to tell myself that I wont let that happen.

Got in a 25min walk/jog last night. Was nice to get outside for awhile!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 05-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #90  
On my way to -70

Hi stars! Congrats on your progress!

I think I'll have to continue calorie counting when I reach my goal. It's a bummer because it's a lot of work but I'll have to do whatever it takes to keep me focused, I guess. I do hope to give myself a "free" day per week once I reach my goal, so I can eat pizza, a hot dog or a milk shake and not blow my budget for the whole month. LOL. Or feel guilty about it.

I checked my weight this morning and it was 174.4 again. Hopefully it sticks until Monday (or goes down, hehe!)