3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   **Week of July 13th** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/29278-%2A%2Aweek-july-13th%2A%2A.html)

LBH 07-13-2003 08:32 AM

**Week of July 13th**

Hi All,

Exercise Miles
Ellie- 6.25
Karen- 1
Lauren- 0
Liz- 7.5
Rabbit- 19
Tech- 1

Hmm, already I'm looking bad...have to get on the ball!! :lol:

Ellie, I am not a math person, please tell me if I figured yours correctly. I figured 2.25 for the 45 min., and 1.75 for the 35 min.

Ellie120 07-13-2003 05:10 PM

LBH - Math is correct but I didn't post all my exercise for the week. I think I forgot Monday so my total should be 6.25 for the week.

Rabbit 07-14-2003 12:56 PM

Um, I was a bad poster last week, but my exercise miles for the week is actually 19. Guess I should do better about posting if I want my miles on here.

Lost 3 lbs this week!! :D

Rabbit

LBH 07-15-2003 07:11 AM

Hi All,

Rabbit- Congrats on the BIG loss!! Got your miles updated!

Ellie- Got you updated too!

TechAlum 07-15-2003 09:24 AM

Hello All,

Sorry Lauren, I said I'd come back and update my miles but didn't get a chance. Had my exam on Sat. and it pretty much fried my brain :tired: Luckily I passed, then we went out to celebrate, and I'm pretty sure I probably ate/drank most of my points for a week :eek:. Anyway, I'm back on track (I hope). Still haven't exercised much (any), really need to work on that....

Anyway I'm just babbling so I'll go away now....

Rabbit - congrats on your loss and wow on the miles.

-Tech :goodvibes

LBH 07-15-2003 11:57 AM

Oh Tech, sorry to hear the exam was rough, but glad you passed it!!

Rabbit 07-15-2003 12:55 PM

Tech - congrats on passing the exam!! :D

rabbit

LBH 07-16-2003 01:04 PM

Hi All,

I've been doing pretty good (for me, that is), exercising this week. About a 1/2 mile each day...yesterday a mile. :D I promised DH that I would try and get up each AM and instead of worrying about getting a shower and all before I go anywhere, I would just throw some clothes on and take Peter for a nice long walk, while the temp is still bearable.

This week I'm attending a Bible study at my landlord's church, so I'm just getting short bits of exercise in, but I'm going to drive the route I was walking occasionally and see how long it is. I think it's probably about a mile.

Also have the pool pass, so if I can get someone to go with me, and trade off time with Peter, maybe I can get some laps in, or at least a little water exercise.

Have a great day!

Rabbit 07-16-2003 06:18 PM

lauren - walking early in the morning with Peter is a great idea. I'll bet he enjoys it too!

doing okay here, eating all my points though and exercise points too! I go out of town again next week.

rabbit

TechAlum 07-18-2003 09:37 PM

Hello All,

Lauren - Yea on the walking early, wish I could say the same :(

Rabbit - good luck with being out of town, business travel was the straw that broke this camel's back (:lol: )

-tech :goodvibes

Rabbit 07-20-2003 02:52 PM

Thanks, Tech, I need all the luck I can get. It has been tough for me too.

rabbit