Winter vs Summer workouts...

• I did pretty darn good last spring/summer losing about 20 lbs.... then ... i hurt my neck... and then... winter came! gained it aaaaaaall back ughhhhh

Anyone else have a hard time getting motivated to workout in the winter?!? During the spring, summer, and fall I LOVE being active. Go outside... work on the garden, walk the dogs, ride my bike, go swimming. But this past winter... NOTHING! I've watched tv and crocheted. didnt even watch what I was eating... boooooooo need to get back on track
  • I can totally relate. I hate the cold and snow and ice, so Winter = (almost) hibernation for me, sadly. Last Summer, I loved to take our dog on long walks, that kept me much more active. But in the Wintertime, our dog's tiny paws can't handle the cold for long, and neither can I. Spring can't come fast enough!
  • I find lack of sunlight unmotivating, but I actually prefer indoor workouts and the classes I like only run in the fall/winter/first part of spring. I don't like jogging out of doors etc. Walking yes but it doesn't offer the same cardio intensity and definitely don't incorporate strength training etc so for me... Winter workouts are better quality and more regular. I'm wierd like that...
  • I live in tropical climate. Sun all year' round and yet I've never been able to keep workouts even throughout the year.
  • I'm just tired of the negative degree weather! when I got up this morning to go to work it was -4 without the windchill add that in and you get -14 to -17

I love winter only because of hockey season!