Old 01-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Smile Newish 30something Just introducing my self

Well 8 months ago anyway. My name is Brook, I am from MI, and I have been a part of 3fc for many years now. I live in Michigan have 3 sons 10, 7, and 3 and am a full time nursing student, mother, and wife. I will finish up my 2 year nursing degree in may!!!! I currently live the Atkins lifestyle after gaining a lot of weight back when I started school. I just thought I would introduce my self because I would love to get to know you guys and step out of just the Atkins forum. I would love to be a form of support to anyone who needs it. I personally am feeling pretty strong these days but I am sure I will need it at some point my self. Anyways I look forward to chatting with you all and helping if I can!
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #2  

Hi Brook! I just signed up here, and your post caught my eye because your user name is Brooklynn (thinking you were from Brooklyn, where I am from!). But I see you're from Michigan, which is where my husband is from, so I guess it's close enough!

Have you already reached your goal weight?

Last edited by Riki36; 01-20-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Riki36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM   #3  

Well I came close once but then I gained it all back once I started nursing school so here I am again on my second week of Atkins again.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:32 PM   #4  
L.*.V.E.

S/C/G: 336/277/120

Height: 5'6

Default Hello!

Hey, look forward to chatting with you. I wish you the best and hope you find help and support here. If you ever need support feel free to message me. We are all in this together and It feels so much better having support from people going through the same thing.
arerefngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #5  

Thank you and same to you! I have been struggling a bit this week now that I am back in school and busy home life, but I will figure it out. The funny thing is it hasn't been cheating its been struggling to get enough of everything. Just need to find some balance.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Brooklyn, I am a nurse. I got my 2year degree, then finished my 4 year degree a year later, online. I did it pregnant AND finished my BSN online, but you are amazing with 3 kids! I am cheering you all the way. I know it is not easy.

I am glad you are back on the plan that worked for you, I hope you learned from the mistakes that got you back at your current weight and you move forward unhindered.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote