Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2001, 10:22 PM   #16  

Lauren - You sound so calm! And seem to be doing so well. Good for you. I don't know when it sinks in, I guess you're right, it's when you get back and start living together. Are you moving straight to your apt. when you get back? Is it all ready? Best wishes. We'll sure all be thinking of you. Also, I can't believe Easter is so soon either - it's right around the corner.

I had weigh in tonight and lost 1.5 pounds so that feels good. It was the weight I gained during the last 2 weigh ins when I started doing all of the weight machines. I'm still doing them, so maybe I've gotten over the gain part? Hope so. I want to go down, down!

Have a great Friday all!!

Rabbit
Old 03-16-2001, 04:05 PM   #17  
Donna

TGIF!!!

LBH - If you check in again before tomorrow, HAVE A GREAT WEDDING DAY!!! You sound so calm, I hope I can be like that come Sept 20th. The recipe I tried was out of March Cooking Lite, it was for an eggplant and tomato sauce, it turned out well the only points in the sauce was the olive oil. Of course then you had the pasta and cheese, it still worked out to 7 pts for the meal. We've been trying a lot of new recipes lately it helps keep us away from the restaurants.

Rabbit - Congrats on the 1.5 lbs. No luck with the Lotto.

KarenK - This is the computer class right? Good Luck!!!

RR - You'll make it. She'll come around eventually I'm sure. Please add 7 more miles for me (32 total)

Well WI on Tuesday was ok I lost a half pound. Slowly but surely that is my goal. No great plans for this weekend. I'm hoping to clean out the spare bed room so I can get the dog crate back in there. I need to get moving on organizing stuff if I want to list the house in April as planned.

Have a great weekend all!!!
Old 03-16-2001, 04:19 PM   #18  

Hi all.

Rainy and cold here. Almost spring though, right?

My challenge for this week is to increase my fiber. We're supposed to have 20-36 grams per day - and it is so hard to do. But it's so filling and good for you.

Tech - I like to try new recipes all the time too. Sept. 20th will be here before you know it!!! Your weight loss plan - slow but sure - is the way to go.

Gotta run.

Rabbit
Old 03-16-2001, 05:24 PM   #19  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!
Lauren--good luck tomorrow!!!!!

We had the 5 y/o birthday party last night--it was fun except she couldnt understand why she could not have my 5 week old neice as a present to play with...It was soo amusing because she kept touching and looking at the baby!!!

Tech--I am jealous cuz Lauren is sounding sooo calm and I am nervous with 55 days left!!
I did the rental things, the tuxedos, the slver bells and tulle, wedding book all yesterday...My mom went to a wedding at the church last weekend and took tons of pics soo I will just sort of copy their decorations.
We will get through Laurens wedding--then mine---then work of getting you through yours!!!Ok--who is next????

Rabbit--congrats on the loss!!!Keep up the good work~~

Well off to the tub!!!
Have a great weekend!!
RR
Old 03-17-2001, 12:16 PM   #20  

Hi all. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

And Best Wishes to Lauren today!

Just wanted to update my mileage - I'm at 169.483 miles.

And RR, it's May what? I've forgotten. Time is sure flying.

Have a super weekend all. I've got to take ds back to school tomorrow - spring break is over.

Rabbit
Old 03-17-2001, 12:47 PM   #21  

Good MOrning!!!!

Rabbit-My wedding is May 11...

Good Luck today Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is time to start the flower beds today...I love the spring even though the sinuses hate it!!!
Everyone have a great day!!!!
Vicki
Old 03-17-2001, 11:38 PM   #22  
Is it Friday yet?

Congratulations Lauren!!!!!!
By now you should be a happily married woman.... Congrats and make sure you fill us in when you get back!!

Nothin' much exciting going on around here... Just wanted to check in real quick.

See ya Monday!

Terri
Old 03-18-2001, 11:52 AM   #23  

Hello all!!!
See ya'll on the new thread!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread