Fighting the 150s - Anyone else??

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Hi there, I'm not sure exactly what I weigh because I'm terrified to step on the scale...I started at 190, got down to 138, but then have gained 15-20lbs back because of a relapse due to emotional/binge eating due to a trauma I experienced. I've been working out and eating a bit better for a few months, but I want to wait a little bit longer to get on the scale, because still, none of my old clothes fit me. I'm guessing I weigh anywhere from 155-165, based on how I look in the mirror (I know my body pretty well).

I'm sending everyone encouragement and support!!!
  • 149 today waaaaaaaahoooooo!! Party time!

Two goals:
    1. Make the 140s stick short term
    2. Make them stick long term!!
  • Way to go ElizabethLC!!
    wish I could say I will be joining you soo but I am still hanging out at156. Ugh I feel like the 150s are my biggest struggle yet!
  • Thank you Stars! Just keep workin it and you will get there! My average loss is half a pound per week.. Very slow going but it adds up in the long run.

I am 148 today. My lowest adult weight ever! I'm going to knock on the door of the 140s thread and see if they will let me in
  • Thanks for the encouragement! Sometimes it feels like I am moving at a snails pace and other times it seems like the weight just falls off. I just always need to remind myself that I can always start fresh and just because i might make a bad food/exercise choice one day doesnt mean I cant choose better the next time!

Currently at about 153, and so so close to my goal of 150!! Thinking I will set my next goal for somewhere in the 130s....hope I can stay motivated!
  • Joining. My twins are almost 4 months, and I can't seem to drop the last 15 pounds. I am stuck at 150 & I want back into the 130s. I'm back to get encouragement & accountability!
  • I guess i belong here. My 155 was reached last week.
    I'm 156.6 today but I know Under 155 is my next stop.
  • Hello ladies,

I don't see to much activity in this forum but it is where I belong. I have been in the 150s for the past 4 months with a brief foray in to 160s. When I got it back down to solidly in the 150s I decided to recommit myself and revisit these forums as I found them extremely useful to losing 54 lbs the first time around.
  • 155.5 by today. Dic - 05 - 2014.
  • Looks like I'm part of the 150s tribe again. All the work I put in with weight watchers I've undone. Eating right and working out is the pits. Also been off and on sick with having a 19 month old in day care. I have severe pain from bad posture working at a desk 9hr days. I am hoping weight lose, stretching and yoga will relieve that.
  • Hello! Well, I went and "Christmas Vacationed" my way back to the 150s. I'm 154 but I'm hoping I can drop these 7 pounds fast and be back to where I was before I threw my eating out the window. I knew I'd have to pay for such a drastic fall off the wagon and I'm okay with it but I had better get started!
  • I had a really great week. I really committed myself to eating right and working out. I'm already seeing results in only 5 short days. I've been using fitness pal to track my food and exercise. I've made it to the gym 4 days and burn bw 600-800 each time. My fat jeans finally felt lose today. If I keep it up I think I'll be back in the 140s soon
  • Hi guys! I recently broke into the 150's, but am now really struggling to keep on track and get myself out of the lower 160's. Hoping joining a thread with some people in the same boat will help me a long.

Seems so difficult to lose weight at this point. It melted off of me up until now and at this point I find there is little to no forgiveness when it comes to what I eat showing up on the scale. It's painful.
  • Xriotgirl - maybe you need to change up your routine a little. I was talking to my boyfriend and he said it is best to do it every three months. I just started back at the gym and tracking my calories. I try to eat 1200-1300 calories. When I work out I use a heart rate monitor to see how many calories I burn. It can be anywhere Bw 600-1000 for an hour to hour-thirty. With the monitor I can set a goal or know to push harder to burn more. I have a lot to gadgets and apps for working out. I figure whatever keeps you motivated.

My last weigh in on Monday I was at 152.4. I really hope to hit 149 this coming Monday. My goal is to fit comfortable in work pants by Jan 26 when I start my new job.
  • 153 today so I'm on my way! I hope you ladies are doing well this weekend and go Pats!