Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Approaching Onederland and Beyond! We did it; you can too!!

Here is our new thread since our old one exceeded the maximum posts. It seems appropriate for what we all have been through.

Everyone and Anyone is welcome.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Thanks for starting up our new home Jen! I forgot about the 500 post limit rule - sorry about that mods!!!

Jen - I appreciate your advice on toning. I'm definitely thinking about that more and more now that I'm closing in on the end of my weight loss. Definitely not the end of my journey though. I suspect my journey will be lifelong as I battle maintenance.

Teacher - hoping you have a sunny day tomorrow! Our weather this week has been sunny and warm. Glorious! I'll send some your way.

Kay - Good luck with yoga tomorrow!!
dogdaysofdiets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:31 AM   #3  

well yesterday I had a little dancing session again. I didn't do so great on the "diet". I guess I just want to have a break period. I know "breaks" don't necessarily help with weight loss, it was just nice to not count anything. I don't think I ate to much though--could have had less icecream, but I never ate much at any one time.

I do have to confess, I had "time" to exercise yesterday and chose not to do it. I should use my opportunities more wisely.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Hi everyone!

Jen- fun with the dancing!!!

Dogdays- The sun came from your way!!!

A pretty sunny day. I took my little sister to the Hunger Games. I didn't know anything about the series. I'm now borrowing the books from her. I didn't get any exercise in today. We'll see how the weekend goes.
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #5  

rainy day. Woke up bloated to 196. geez. Well, started cramping pretty badly. Feels like I might have my cycle returning.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #6  

still looking at frigging 196! Still cramping so maybe I'm retaining water or something. I have no idea if I even ovulated because I had no real signs of that, usually I know when TOM is going to come because of the signs, this cramping just came out of nowhere, but it is making my back and tummy hurt something awful.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #7  

jen- yikes... no fun. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Happy weekend everyone! Bright and sunny day Went out to lunch with the family for my sister's bday.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #8  

well I had a good day yesterday, I had some work to do, so I got it done, and I felt pretty good just really really tired at the end of the day, I woke up today feeling pretty good, but feel slammed now that it is almost 6 pm.

I need some prayer to be able to get my paper done.

At least the cramping stopped, I thought I was going to hurt someone because of the pain, and I was very irritable.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #9  

jen- sending prayers your way to finish your paper.

It was a busy family weekend. I'm preparing for a busy week. Hoping for a fast week. How was everyone's weekend?
Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #10  

teacher, I hope you had fun with the family. My weekend was not too bad. We got some more rain. My flowers are looking pretty and I helped plant some of our banana trees today.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hi ladies! I'm back (again) I was really active on the site about 3 years ago, and love the support and push. I had good success. However, with a pregnancy, divorce, blah, blah blah, you know, life, I have gained back almost everything. My first big goal is to fine Onderland again! I know it's there... i've been there... I so desperately want to go back!

I just "started" again last Monday... weighed in, working out a bit, monitoring calories... I'm ready to do this... I have to do this. I'm peppy, goofy, sarcastic, and crazy... mostly, I'm glad to be back to where I feel comfort, understanding, and driven.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #12  

Hi, Eny, you have been through alot in 3 years. Welcome back. We know you will make it to onederland in no time!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #13  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Enygirl -

Jen - I have never seen a banana tree in real life, you have to take a pic for me this year when it has bananas on it? That would be cool

Teacher - Hope your week isn't going to be so busy that you forget to breathe How is your mom feeling now? I know she was feeling a bit ill before spring break and you were helping her out...hope she is over that bug now?

Dogdays - I do strength training and have to say... I am FAR from "close to goal", but love me some strength training. Honestly it is quite therapeutic. Once I push myself, there is like a release inside... burns out any pent up emotions of the day Just another benefit for ya

Have a healthy week all!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Hey Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and had a great weekend. I am going to be pretty busy over the next few days and just wanted to pop in and let you know I am still alive!
I am doing well and looking forward to being back on my usual schedule this week. I will check back in a couple days but until then I hope you all have a great week!
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #15  

Enygirl -Hi

Kay- good luck with your busy week. I have so much planned this weekend that it's only Mon and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Yikes!

Star- agree... I would love to see a banana tree. My mom is all better. Thanks for asking

Jen- did you get the paper done?

dogdays- hi

Running errands today and working on homework. Trying to get things together here.