Apps you can't live without?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Technology seems to be making everything easier, including weightloss. What are some of the apps you feel makes your WL easier?
  • Carbmaster...and you?
  • MyNetDiary - It is for tracking weight loss, food and exercise. I find the user interface way better and easier to navigate than the myfitnesspal one.
  • Fitbit - although I usually prefer the full website version, but the app works ok for tracking my steps, weight, calories, etc... (have the fitbit one and aria devices)
    My Days - (may be TMI sorry!) it predicts when my cycle starts perfectly. That way I force myself to stop tracking my weight for a couple days before and after. That way I don't get discouraged by the water weight gain lbs.
  • I use Fitbit as well and I track calories with MyFitnessPal and my cycle with Period Tracker Deluxe. Apps are helpful with keeping myself honest but I'm not always the best at entering info consistently. I like that Fitbit syncs itself and uploads data AND it can sync with MyFitnessPal. Makes me less apt to forget stuff, haha.
  • Weight, food and exercise: WW app
    Daily steps: S Health
    Learning to run: C25K lite
    Period: P tracker
    Grocery: Grocery Smart (I know the WW app has it but I've been using GS for so long it has my extras saved)

Does anyone use an app that uses GPS to track walking? I use to use Noom (which does food/weight/exercise tracking) but now that I'm using the WW app and have a new phone I haven't installed it. Looking for an app that people like for this kind of thing (we do a lot of bush walking).
  • jitterfish, I use endomondo pro to track my waking with GPS. I like it.
  • I use myfitnesspal for logging my food and exercise, and then i use sports tracker to keep track of my bike rides. it gives mph, distance, time, calories burned. I could probably use it for when I walked too. but i <3 bike riding. lol
  • Track my Ride and/or Track my Run. and my Weight Watchers app of course....

I have been without phone since 8/5 because I am loaning mine to my eldest daughter...hers flew out of her pocket on a roller coaster....

I feel SO lost.....eeek
  • Definitely FitBit (I have a FitBit One) and MyFitnessPal, which links directly together .
  • Stoked to see all these fit bitters and my fitness pals! Do we have a thread for usernames? I'd love more MFP and Fit bit friends. Or... You know, ANY MFP and fit bit friends.
  • I am also getting back on the weightless train and just bought a fitbit flex, would love to have friends...
  • Lose It and MapMyWalk/Hike. And only semi-weight related, but Spotify, because that's where I keep my workout playlists
  • I am seriously considering a FitBit . . . the downside is that it won't track my yoga work.

I like RunKeeper and Period Tracker Lite.
  • Runkeeper and Google music!