Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 09:43 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default **Week of June 1st**

Hi All!

Happy June!!

Rabbit, have a good trip, glad you're feeling better!
Old 06-01-2003, 02:53 PM   #2  

Thanks Lauren!

Have a great week all.

Rabbit
Old 06-03-2003, 12:12 PM   #3  
Donna

Hello All,

Been pretty quiet around here. Is everyone out building an ark???? Just kidding, but it does seem than May was unusually wet. Let's hope June's a little better (although it's supposed to rain here today ).

Had decent weather Sun and Mon so we finally got in our flowers and garden. K wanted to try cauliflower this year so we'll see how it goes. Got me in the mood for fresh tomatoes warm off the vine.....

Did really poorly on my food choices this week. Gonna go back to WW tonight, I really hope I can get my but in gear and get back on track....

Rabbit - hope you have a good trip, and glad your feeling better.

RR - Hope the baby's surgery goes well tomorrow!!

Have a great week everyone!!!!

-Tech
Old 06-03-2003, 01:04 PM   #4  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Back from surgery..SHe did wonderful!!! SHould be much better now and I will have no excuses not to excercise!!!!
We are finally getting some rain!!!Yeah!! of course, this means hurricane season is back...This is a pic of a happy baby and mom now that this is over with!!!!
RR
Old 06-03-2003, 08:16 PM   #5  
LBH

Nothing like a happy baby to make mom happy!!

Tech, I'm tempted to build one, with all the rain we've had! Hoping for more than one nice day this week!
Old 06-05-2003, 08:35 AM   #6  
LBH

Hi All,

I have an interview tomorrow!! Yeah!! It's actually with the same company I interviewed with a little over a year ago, right before I found out I was PG. They are the mgmt. company that manages DH's office complex. It's in the bldg. across the street from him, so we'd be able to commute together and of course it would be soo much closer to home. I don't know much about the position, except that it's administrative, because DH's boss gave them my resume and told them they should hire me!! She's a great person. My interview is at 2:00, so any positive vibes tomorrow are appreciated!

It's again today, but it's supposed to clear up early this afternoon. How's the weather in your part of the country?

Have a great day all!
Old 06-06-2003, 09:07 PM   #7  
LBH

Hi All,

Interview went great! They have 3 different positions, so I had my choice of which I was most interested in. I chose the middle one, and the lady I interviewed with, who in the Sr. VP of HR, said she'd also like me to talk to them about the high level one. I guess that's a good sign. It would be working for the VP of Global Facilities. He's new in the position, which is one of the reasons I chose it. She wanted me to meet with him, but he had to cut out early for his son's prom. She said she'll make arrangements and get back to me. I'm pretty excited about it, even though it may be a slight pay cut. It's less than half thedistance that I was traveling though, so that's better.
Old 06-07-2003, 03:10 PM   #8  

HI all, I'm home! boy, not many posts since I've been gone. Love all the pictures. I'll have to scan in a graduation picture.

Store opening went great! I'm home for a week and then off for another opening. It's going to be a crazy summer like this for me - so I've got to be able to handle it food wise. I'm weighing in tomorrow but I don't think I gained. Made some bad choices (eating candy someone brought in) but worked long days so think I'm okay. Maintaining while traveling is the first victory for me.

hope you're all doing well!

Rabbit
Old 06-07-2003, 03:35 PM   #9  

Lauren - HELP! Picture is too large.

Rabbit
Old 06-07-2003, 06:56 PM   #10  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Rabbit--change it to 260 thingees on pic size and then get that pic when U browse!
RR
Old 06-07-2003, 09:02 PM   #11  
LBH

Rabbit- I usually make it 1.5x2" or so. My signature is being hosted by www.villagephotos.com. It's a free site. You upload you pictures to there, and then copy and paste the link they give you to here and put the [img] url of your image [/img] on either side. (Just don't leave a space).
Closed Thread