9 more pounds

• I've been trying to keep thinking of small goals- pre-pregnancy weight, etc.

Well my next one is 9 more pounds till I'm my wedding day weight! I think I looked pretty great on my wedding day, so I'm super excited to get there!

Do you guys set smaller pound goals associated with some life event too?
  • Yes, I think subconsciously I do. I don't remember exactly what I weighed. But I remember back in 2009 I felt really good about myself. I looked and felt fantastic. Of course it's so funny to think about that because if you asked me how I felt about myself in 2009, I would have said I needed to lose weight! We're always our toughest critics!
  • Looking back at pictures, I looked pretty good in 2007 (my profile pic is from then). I wore nice clothes, I had a cute haircut that complimented my face and I didn't have a double chin. I was a lot more confident too. I wasn't afraid to go out by myself and have fun. I weighed 185. Like Gonna Get There Soon mentioned, if you would have asked me how I felt back then, I would have said I needed to lose weight. Now that I weigh over 200 lbs, I think I looked pretty good. I would love to be 185 again.