Ok - I am going to try this once again. For me it is 5 weeks until the 3rd. I am back up to my heaviest ever, so should do ok to start??? However, I am doing curves so expect to see more success in inches than weight.
1. Water. Just do it there bailey - it doesn't bite. Drink the @#$% water!
(goal = 8 8ounce glasses 5 days a week or 25 days total)
2. Exercise: This is actually going well
(goal = curves 3+ times per week, pilates 3+ times per week, treadmill 3 hours per week = 15 curves, 15 pilates, 15 hours treadmill)
3. Points: Start counting em again. Well, I actually started yesterday.
(goal = No negative weekly banks! In other words, <175 per week)
4. Food: up fruits and veggies!!! This has been going ok too.
(goal = 6 fruit/veggies per day, = 42 per week or 210 by the 3rd)
5. Weight: Hmm.... 173 this am. 5 weeks, just starting...
(goal = 7 lbs, or 166)
6. Inches: Lose some! Got measured on May 6 at curves. Don't know what they were. Will post and make some kind of a goal on June 6. Current goal = July 6 inches will be LESS than June 6 inches
mkay - guess thats it. Easy, huh?? Keep it up you guys out there!!!!