160's Part II

You're on Page 6 of 12
Go to
  • Hello, I'm newly into the 160s! Not sure how much of what i've been dropping is water weight, but it's been coming off quickly. I've been recalculating my caloric intake every 5 lbs, and just went from 1200/day to 1300/day. Then again, I do aim for a 1k calorie burn (cumulative) 4-5 days a wk. It really gives me some leeway regarding temptations, but I do tend to eat much smaller portions now.

35 on Friday and my size.14 Hilfiger dress is loose on me! May need some tailoring soon!!
  • Hey Ladies! It's almost Friday!

I weighed today @ 162.8 (but yesterday I was 162.7 -- so I am up an ounce. Gah!) Anyway I feel good that I will make it out of here pretty soon.
  • Hi everyone! I'm not really allowed in here yet...

But I wanted to pop in and say "Happy Birthday Sirius"!!

Bet that dress looks hot
  • Hi! I'm new to this thread. This morning I weighed in at 167.4, after being 168.4 for three days. I'm hoping to see at least an even 167 for Monday.

My immediate goal is to get back down to my January 1 weight of 145.
    I have been sick past two weeks so not much exercise happening, but doing well with meals.
  • I weighed at 161.7 this morning. Just a bit more and I'll be there.
  • SunnyDC, you are SO close!

I'm at 166.6 this am, after a couple days of 167.8
    Glad to see a little drop.
    Going out tonight to listen to done music and we're having dinner there, so will need to be careful.
  • Wow Sunny - you're gonna be outta here soon

Sirius Amadeus - You're kicking butt

Turtle - I've missed you!! please come over in this thread.

Still around the same weight but I got over my injury, modified my diet and once my TOM is over - I'll be hopefully be on track.
  • Looks like my tweaks are taking affect - I'm 167 now. More importantly, I've been lifting weights using the NROL methods since 7/30 and looked at my measurements then.

I've lost 47.35 inches in the past year. That's 3.94 feet almost 4 feet!!
  • 169.8 this morning. My scale only reads even numbers in the tenth decimal place, so there is zero margin between me and the 170s. Hope it widens a little over the next couple days. I don't want to go back!!!!
  • Welcome Turtle

Im down to 166 today. The whoosh fairy is upon me. Wish I knew how to trap it...
  • 168.4 this morning. So i've now had three days in the 160s and I'm moving in. I had the moving company come and pack my bags and setup everything up here.

I'd like to find that fairy too... She seems to have visited me the past couple days, hope she stays around a little be longer.
  • So the past two days I've been at 169.8, grrr. I know I had two very high sodium days. I think I'll try some lemon in my water today to try and flush out any junk. Really hope I don't have to go back to the 170s board!!!!
  • 168.2 today. That is up from 168.0.

I was thrilled to leave the 170s behind, but now the 160s are moving sooo slowly!
  • Well I guess it looks like I am moving in the right direction. I was 169.6 this morning. Down .2 yah.

Mauikai - I seem to be struggling with the 160s too, I'm up 1.2 from three days ago.
  • The 170's came and went "relatively fast" so to speak. (Nothing about weightloss is really fast IMO) Now that I'm in the 160s, I seem to be yo-yoing through the same 2lbs over and over again. It's like you just want to scream at your body LET IT GO MAN! DROP THE WEIGHT ALREADY!