Last 10 pounds

• I'm back to it after taking a looooong break ! I surpassed my previous goal weight (140) which I never thought I would hit. Now I am at 129 and I am ready to take it to the next level. I expect more from myself. My new goal weight is 120.

Don't get me wrong, I am so proud of the achievements I have made so far, and maintaining it as well. But, I am ready for more. I started my new journal and my diet today. I went back and re-read the things that helped me so much the first time and I am feeling so motivated.

Even though I am more of a lurker, I love the community here and how inviting everyone is. I wanted to make a declaration to myself and put it down on "paper" and I think that this forum is the best place to do so.

If anyone else that is in the "last 10 pounds" or got out of it has any advice, it is very welcomed.

Wish me luck!

-Amber
  • I'm on the last ten pounds! (I think... )

I don't really have any advice other than to embrace patience and remain persistent. It can be so discouraging to see other people drop pounds like it's nothing when you're on the last stubborn few. But you've been maintaining? For how long? (Congratulations on that, btw! Wow. You've done an amazing job.) Perhaps the last ten won't take you too long because of that. One can hope, right?

Good luck! And please do check back in. I would love to have a place to cheer and grouse about this. I know there's the Featherweights forum, but I always feel like an intruder there.