Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 06:13 PM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good EVening!!!!!

Bailey--Welcome back!!!!

Liz--No Jersey...Frilly pink lacey bubble suit with lacy pink socks and silk shoes!!!! DH gets no "boy" here!!!!!!!!
I will when she gets bigger, dress her in the Redwing Jersey and take her pics professionlly as a surprise for DH!!!

Nothing new to report diet wise...no healthclub or excercise....Work has been a real bummer lately...
Gotta run!!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 04-03-2003 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:00 AM   #17  

OK..here we are at the hockey game...DOes she look to be enjoying herself?????Hmmm...I guess we need to check the date thingee in the camera????

Have a great day everyone!!!!!
RR
Old 04-03-2003, 08:17 AM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

RR-Great pic! #2 looks like she's having fun! Kaylee's like, uh, I'm trying to watch the game here!!

Rabbit- 85?!?! Wow!! Good luck at WI tonight!

Tech- Congrats on the pants falling down! Hey, that's a good sign!

Karen- Bummer that the carpal tunnel is bothering you soo much. I don't understand why it becomes worse during PG.

Have a great day all..it's April and I'm in audit h*ll at work. I don't know what it is about April that sponsors like to come and audit us! And with me only being there 1/2 a day, it's harder!
Old 04-03-2003, 11:48 AM   #19  

hi all. Just a quick post. My sister and her 2 kids are arriving today for a couple of days so I may be missing. I'm going to weigh in tonight though and I think I'll have a loss.

Rabbit
Old 04-03-2003, 08:02 PM   #20  

Rabbit--Have fun with the family!!!!

I EXCERCISED TODAY!!!!!!!!! I feel good also!!!!
Off to do baths!!!
RR
Old 04-04-2003, 10:03 AM   #21  

I lost 3.8 at weigh in last night!

Rabbit
Old 04-04-2003, 12:04 PM   #22  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Yeah Rabbit!!
Old 04-04-2003, 04:54 PM   #23  
Donna

Hello Everyone,

I'm ready for spring to get here (ok my sinuses aren't but that's another story). It was 72 and sunny on Wed and we took a long walk (for us) with the dogs I was in short sleeves had to take my jacket off. Yesterday it was cooler and cloudy, and today its cold and rainy which is supposed to turn to freezing rain and snow tonight Oh well it could be worse, I could be in the UP (when did you say you were going RR?) they got 26 inches of snow last weekend and have been getting dumped on again late this week. I remember one time laying out in the sun on our porch roof on day and looking at a foot of snow there the next it's really a weird feeling.

On a good note, it wasn't just the one pair of pants on Wed, on Thurs I put on a pair of jeans and had the same problem, I think I'm going to have to start wearing belts . And today I did one of my tapes for exercise even though AF arrived yesterday . So no matter what the scale says on Tues I'm feeling good, lets hope I can hold it through the weekend .

Rabbit - Congrats on the loss and have fun with your company.

LBH - Good luck with the auditors. Hang in there and enjoy the nice days.

RR - As the great tomboy all I can say is "pink ruffles and lace at a hockey game?" it gives me the shivers. Actually you all looked real cute.

Karen - Sorry to hear about the hand, hope your feel better soon, when are you due again?

Liz - Good luck with the weekend, I know like me they're sometimes (most of the time) hard for you.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

-Tech
Old 04-04-2003, 08:39 PM   #24  

Good Evening!!!
Tech--It must be Michigan folks cuz DH shivered with pink lace and ruffles at the game also!!!! We are heading up for July 4th for 2 weeks...His gramps is turning 90 and we are gonna celebrate and let him meet Kaylee....I feel sorry for DH cuz he cant see his family more often and I see mine every weekend...YEAH ON THE PANTS!!!!!!

Rabbit---Yeah on the loss!!!!
WEll off to bathe...I did both jobs today and I am pooped!!
RR
Old 04-05-2003, 06:43 PM   #25  

thanks for all the congrats on my loss! I'm pretty thrilled myself.

My company just left - so life (and eating!) get back to normal. . . atleast until next weekend when I leave town again! tee hee.

Rabbit
Closed Thread