Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 11:19 AM   #1  

Default New to this forum

I have been posting on the low carb forum, but I have switched to a more balanced diet. Still watching carb intake but in the form of complex carbs.
I am 36... four children, 11-8-5-5, well five if you count DH. I work part time and need to get healthy. MAJOR weight gain after I quit smoking, but I think it has more to do with life stress than nicotine.
I walk 60 min a day 4 miles. and weight train every other day. I am losing inches and pounds and I stopped obsessing about how much I lose each week and just keep going at it. I find I am more successful now than when I was worried about the progress daily.
I look forawrd to readin all yur posts. I see a lot of new moms. Glad I am out of that stage, but congrats to you all, with four children, you can tell I love them lol
Ciao for now!

SW 237
CW 224
GW 150
mini goal 216 by 4/17
Old 03-17-2003, 02:16 PM   #2  

Hey great, another newbie..... I am 33. Still working on my goal. I am a mother of one... That's enough for me!!!! I try to eat balanced, but also try to not over do it on the carbs also!!! I think that is best. Ya know. You have to change your eating habits. Not just think of it as a DIET! So I've just altered the way I eat all the time. For the rest of my life. I have been doing this for about two years and have been pretty good! No more fast food joints for this girl! Anyways Just wanted to say HI to everyone!

SW 140
CW 118
GW 110.
I'm only 5 foot tall!!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 02:22 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Lost!! Welcome!! Join us on the "Week of..." thread, that's where we do all our chit chat!
Old 03-17-2003, 03:00 PM   #4  

WELCOME NEWBIES!

Join us on the week of ... thread!

Rabbit
Closed Thread