Old 12-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #1  
God helps me. :)

S/C/G: 173/See Ticker/146

Height: 5'5"

Talking Losing 27 Pounds - Yep, I need SUPPORT!

I just want to say hello to this 30something forum. I'm 36 so it seems that I fit here - and I need to lose almost 30 pounds.

Back in 2004 3FC had "journals" and I was a member there. I had lost over 120 pounds. I maintained it for several years, but I gained back 20 in the past two years, and then 7 pounds since August 2011! Argh!

I'm here to LOSE again.

I've been at this for over a month, on my own and I'm not doing a very good job. I've actually gained 5 pounds in the last 4 to 6 weeks.

I weighed in at 173 this morning. I have hit the gym several times this week, but my goal is to get in my cardio workout each day. I work in the school district and have calls to sub occasionally, so my goal is to work with this and continue on my goal to lose the pounds.

Cardio and logging calories is how I lost the 120 the first time around. I believe I can do this again. I have the tools, I just need to use them. I need to get a little more strict on the calorie intake. It appears 1400 is too much, as of now. I'm learning what it will take - one day at a time.

I'm trying to get a profile photo up but I have to do a little more research on how to upload it. I kept getting "unable to upload" even though the photo was the correct size.

I'm not quite sure how this forum stuff works yet, but I thought I'd jump in to learn.
TawnyaInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #2  

I guess I got the photo uploaded after all. It's in my profile. So, there's a face to put with the name.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #3  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Hello!! It's nice to meet you! I have about... Oh, maybe 40ish more to go!

We can do it!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Wow, You already lost 120 once, these 30 shouldn't be near as daunting!! Congrats on getting back on track, we're all rooting for ya!
NoMoreKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #5  

Oh.... I used to think that losing weight would be easier the second time around, but this time I'm MARRIED! I had to tell my husband that we have different needs for our bodies and I can't eat such large dinners anymore! A small sandwich does me just fine. I can't think I'm being selfish anymore either - I have to do what I have to do to lose the fat.