Old 11-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #1  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Default Being Honest w/ Myself & Taking Responsiblity

Hello All!

You may have seen me on the 20-somethigns but now that I am officially 30, I figured I'd come over here and introduce myself, and for good cause!

I gave myself a year to reach my goal of 145, and I did it. Problem was/is that soon thereafter I started a new job that caused me to work 16hr days (don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do) it's just I was unable to work out (or didnt find time to fit it in, which I could've) and my eating habits kind of got of hand.

Now with all that said, I only gained around 10lbs but you know what that can do, discourage you all over again. So TODAY is the day I take back what is mine and officially try and get down to 135lbs! Even though I am luckily still rocking a size 6, I remember when they were getting lose on me...not tighter.

With only 20lbs to go I have all my friends in my ear saying ohhh that will be easy for you! Unfortunately, we all know that is not the case.

I'll need all of your support and hopefully me being back on the boards to also help push other people will hold me more accountable.

Here's to getting back to my healthy place before it gets much worse!

-Kriz

Now to be REALLY accountable and change that ticker...

Last edited by Krizstyling; 11-28-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #2  
For My Boys!

S/C/G: 207/196/150

Height: 5'6

Good Luck! You can do it!
khumphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:25 AM   #3  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Welcome back and to the 30's!

I think it is hardest to lose those last 10-20 pounds even though your friends may think it is easy, you know the truth.

If you did it once, you can do it again. Just try to take one day at a time and make time for what you have to do to lose the weight. You can do it!
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:51 AM   #4  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Thanks so much ladies! I'm excited to be in the 30's group and looking forward to getting to know each of you!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:05 AM   #5  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I'm new here too - I'll be 30 on 12/11 - and after a solid year of doing this, I can say that I agree with Jojo... You did it before. You just have to do it again, no problem. You know what to do, you just have to do it! The hardest part is to keep going, but you can remind yourself of that every day and just do it!

You got this, no problem!!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #6  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Good luck and good for you for being honest with yourself. That's a huge first step.

I have somewhere between 20-30lbs left to lose and I totally get what you're saying about the last bit is the hardest. At the moment I'm just worrying about maintaining my current weight between two business trips, Christmas, and my parents visiting all before the new year.

that being said, it sounds like you know what you need to be doing AND you have a lot of support from your friends/family, which is great!

Oh, and is there anything you can do at work to get in more activity? Like getting a standing desk, taking regular breaks, doing exercises at your desk, etc?
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote