Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 03:40 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

thanks dogdays, like I said I am soooo tired of the scale, but if you see improvements, I am going to just ignore that for a while and keep keeping on.

I know my rib cage is smaller somewhere, because my bra bands are too big now...

sorry I missed alot, been wrapped up in a project. Hoping for an A, but I eeked it out at the last minute again. So who knows.

transforming, NEW LOWS rock! yum, i love gala apples. I have to admit, I would miss the candy part alot!

jojo, i think i told you that you have a great plan, just don't stress yourself out too much. It is 80% diet.

caramel, I can't stop eating, so when people say "I eat too little" I tend to scoff. Though I think it is very real. I had an Aunt that LOVED to cook, she ate like a bird, but never lost weight.

luvin, just get back on hun. You are not that far off.

gg, that is why I love to bf, its great for me and bb, but I don't have TOM.

Momwb, wanna have a scale kicking party?

itsmy, i commend you for staying on plan. If I had a good plan, I'd stay on it too.

so far, only forgot to put in my info after dinner, had to keep up with some tea and semisweet chocolate as well as dinner (deer meat, beans, rice)
Old 10-07-2011, 07:31 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 247.7/224.3/155

Height: 5'8"

Jen, GREAT pics. I do see a difference in your stomach, legs, shoulders and back. I know how frustrating it is when the scale doesn't move, just keep taking pics and measuring. Also the way clothes fit, doesn't lie! You are doing great.

dogdaysofdiets, Thank you. I hope you get to bring your party hat out this weekend!

As for me, I will be weighing in, in 1 hour. I know 199.8 is a far stretch, but one can wish! LOL So happy today is Friday. I have so much stuff to do before our trip, it will be nice having 3 days off. I hope everyone has a good day. I will post my stats asap.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #33  
Optimistic.

S/C/G: Inches: 47"/44.25"/37"

Height: 5'4"

Quick check in.

I had a planned high carb day (about 200g) on Wednesday (trying to increase milk production) and i only saw a lb gain. Yesterday I did about 150g in carbs and I'm back down to 202.6. I think I'll plan a high carb day (healthy carbs) every 3 days or so to see if that helps.

Jen - great pictures! A definite change, especially your legs!

Transforming- fingers crossed for onderland! Let us know!

Jojo- I usually try to stay at about 100 carbs or less. But I'm breastfeeding and noticed I'm not producing enough milk since starting low carb so I'mtrying to fix that without gaining the weight back! I think Jen is having the same trouble.

MyTurn- great job staying on plan!

Last edited by shalyn; 10-07-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:26 AM   #34  

Shalyn, I hope that strategy works. You are doing great.

As for me, I weighed in at 200.4! So close I can taste it! LOL Maybe tomorrow is the day......
Old 10-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Transforming - SOOOOOO close!!!!!!! Keeping us on the edge of our seats, ehh?! Glad to see another new low - you keep rocking it!! Enjoy your time off and happy packing.

Well...remember when I hit the 170s and said I wasn't sure how I'd act if I ever saw the 160s? Well...I can tell you now! A new decade this morning - I whooshed right past 169 (never saw it) to 168.7. I'm sure I'll bounce back up to 169, but as long as the 160s are my new home, I'm stoked!

Here was my reaction:
Old 10-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #36  

Dogdaysofdiets, thank you! When I got on the scale I was just hoping not to see 200 even. That would have stunk! To be .2 away. LOL .6 to go! Feels GREAT! Congratulations on the 160's!! Woohoo! I know you are on top of the world! Awesome job!!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

thanks ladies. STILL, i long for the weight change.

Shalyn, i like the strategy and I think it will work.

dogdays, HAPPY FRIGGIN DANCE!!!! I'm jealous of your scale victory! I know how hard you are working for it though. I need more discipline, and I might see the victory too. I love the pic of kitty.

transforming, you will see ONEDERLAND this week!!! I just know it.

so yesterday was my first On Plan DAY in a while.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #38  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

shalyn - That sounds like it just might work I sure am happy to hear the scale didn't make you hurt from it... but so happy you may have found a way to increase milk production

dogdays - Great job getting into the new decade!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

Transforming - You are killing me! Everytime I look, you inch closer and it's got me in some big suspense!!!!! You are so going to be crossing into onederland in no time! I just love a reason to throw a party!

Jenn - Sorry to hear that you are in a funk. I was super happy to hear you stayed on plan yesterday... one day at a time! With all you take on at once, you show strength in all you do... you can do this!!!!

Sorry there isn't much to report on me - parents still here, Amber still recovering, although my son got a great word at the doctor: His growth hormone is FINALLY right where it should be and no pressure on the brain!!! Also, his cortisol is where it should be now and his testosterone shots are where they should be (unless he wanted to grow hair, but son says no... wish I had a choice to not shave my legs! lol). The youngest is calming back down a bit and DH is keeping track of all his fantasy league teams...and I am on plan and still doing daily workouts. Same ol' same ol'... trouble getting to calories (but have reached them 4 times this past week, so that's awesome)...and no trouble hitting the fitness end. Looks like I have a normal boring post. I hope everyone has an awesome day!!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #39  

Jen, I can't wait! Congrats on getting back on plan. How is everything going for you today? ust take it one day at a time. Soon you will form a habit, and it will be easy sailing.

ItsMyturn, I am killing myself! LOL Each day looking and waiting! Well hopefully the wait is over tomorrow. GREAT to hear you are doing well on plan. You are a busy girl! Don't know how you do it all.

As for me, I am off work, and VERY happy! Hopefully the weekend goes by super slow. One can wish! Hope everyone has a good night!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #40  
Optimistic.

S/C/G: Inches: 47"/44.25"/37"

Jen- I really hope this strategy works. I don't want to stop breastfeeding yet but I don't want to gain any weight back either. Fingers crossed. I hope you can figure something out too! Great job getting back on plan, keep it up!

Transforming- so close! 44 lbs already gone is amazing!

MyTurn- Glad you have good news from your sons doctor! How old are your kids?

I got my test results back. I had an allergy panel of blood work done. I found out I'm allergic to a few things:
marsh elder-?
cock roaches-eww
bermuda grass-that explains a lot!
dust mites-great. I have carpeting.
shrimp-this one is huge for me living in south Louisiana. I never had a reaction before!

I also found out that my liver and kidneys are ok so I'm not sure what this weird feeling under my right rib cage is. After I'm done breast feeding I'll have an abdominal CT done. I also had a thyroid ultrasound done and found out that I have a nodule on my thyroid so now I have to have a biopsy to see if it has to be removed. I watched a video of it being done and it made me queasy!

I'm feeling extra bloated for the past few days with all of these extra carbs I've been consuming. I'm trying not to use it as an excuse to have bad things. Although I did have a pumpkin spice frapp today...sinful!

Hope everyone has a good night!

Last edited by shalyn; 10-07-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #41  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congrats, transforming! You are soo close and will be there any day now. I'm so envious

itsmyturn, good that your kids are recovering and you are keeping on task with exercising and calories! Keep it up!

jendiet, you look great! I haven't seen your other pics, but you are looking good. You are lucky you have such long legs. Keep it up! I know what you mean by the scale barely moving. I'm really noticing a big difference with me and adding tone and muscle , hopefully we'll both have a big woosh soon

dogdays, Wow, awesome that you are into the 160's! Love the cat reaction!

shalyn, the cutting carbs but having a hard time with breast feeding sounds frustrating, but good luck on your high carb days. What would be high carbs for you?

momwannabe, scales can be so frustrating, good luck on seeing the scale move!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I've been eating on plan, but I screwed up today eating out twice in one day. I hope I didn't blow my week. I have gotten to the gym 4 x's this week, and will do a long hike in the mountains on Sunday. Tomorrow I will be standing on my feet all day taking video of a wedding. I will be out of town the next three days, and hoping I can keep on plan and see a move on the scale next Tuesday. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:30 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's having a good Saturday!

Jen: The pics are great!! I'm so impressed. There's definitely a huge difference. But I'm still happy to have the scale kicking party whenever you're ready.

Transforming: Oh my word, talk about suspence. So excited for you!

Dogsday: Can't believe you skipped through a pound. I'm so jealous. I'm losing in these tiny little incriments. And you've almost caught me in terms of weight! That's so fantastic!

Itsmyturn: You're so patient and beautiful with your kids. If all my mom's could be so calm and accepting!

Jojo: Such a good job on the exercise. Keep it up!

And I am happy to announce that I have stopped recycling the same 1.2 pounds. Can we all have a woohoo! I know the number seems a little odd to get excited about, but remember I weigh in kilograms, so I've lost 4 kilograms in 4 weeks, which I'm pretty proud of. Or, in your speak, 8.8 pounds. The scale is really making me work for it. I did 40 minutes of uphill walking yesterday and burnt 460 calories. My poor calves are sore this morning. But it's back to the gym to do it all again in a little bit.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:18 AM   #43  

Good morning everyone!

The verdict is in! 199.6! woohoo! Feels awesome!

Shalyn, Thanks! Happy to hear everything is ok with your liver and kidneys. Hope everything is alright with the biopsy. Keep pushing forward. You are almost in onederland!

Jojo, Thank you! Don't beat yourself up over that mishap. Things happen. Keep going forward, and dont look back. Your workout is great. Hope you have a good weigh-in. Enjoy your weekend!

momwannabe, Thank you! GREAT job! Congrats!
Old 10-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/135

A quick check in.. about to head out to the LSU game and tailgating (will TRY to be good )

Transforming - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Shalyn - You're next!!! That's crazy about the shrimp thing. You be careful if you do eat any!

Momwanna - FANTASTIC! Any breakthrough is a good one!

Jojo - fingers crossed for your weigh in on Tues. And have fun at that wedding. I'm sure you'll see a loss!

Jendiet - I can TOTALLY tell! OMG you are doing great! I definitely see improvement!

ItsMy - boring posts are good too! you are still staying op even with everything going on!

Dogdays - I seriously LOL'ed with that pic. That is fantastic and great job on that loss!
Old 10-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #45  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Transforming !!!!!

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!
:h yper::cheer :

To ONEDERLAND!!!!!

We are so happy for you!!!!! Put on your party hat and come on in!!!!!
Closed Thread