Old 08-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/221.2/145

Height: 5'6

Default daily hello's ...august

Hello all
im new here on 3fc and decied to try and start a daily hello spot a spot to vent tell us about your day or anything else you would like to tell us if someone has a board started already im sorry for starting a new one
lindyk107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #2  

Thumbs up

GoodMorning
hope everyone is doing good today im up had to take the hubby to work and on my second cup of coffee ive been back on losing weight for 3 days now was doing great until my hubby made chicken pot pie yesterday i sort of ate more than i should im still sort of trying to figure out what is going to work for me we have a wedding to go to in PA in 2weeks im trying to lose as much as i can i havent bought anything to wear yet
so im off to work soon im a waitress for cracker barell it's sort of hard to be good with those good biscts lol but i want to lose this weight so no biscts lol so how is everyones day going so far?
Old 08-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/170/135

Height: 5'3"

Smile

hi lindy, i can't seem to find a way of eating that i don't feel i'm being deprived. i thought if i could get a buddy to interact with on a daily basis, it just might make me more accountable. i was doing southbeach for about a month, but i just love my carbs waaaaaay too much. so i ordered the deluxe weight watchers packet and am going to try that. i am only eating whole wheat carbs and no sugar (use splenda). i would like to lose about 20 pounds til beginning of october. we're going to florida to meet my S/O's family and i would like to be a little thinner. i will watch for your daily post and make sure i reply, whether i was good or bad. thanks!!
sweetlinable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #4  

goodmorning
how is everyone hope good i done really great yesterday
i worked didnt eat what i wasn't supose to and walked with the family yesterday my daughter stepped on a snake thank god it didn't bite her it scared me more then it did her lol
tgif i work today then off till tuesday yay

hi sweet id love to be your buddy its always easyer when you have someone to talk to keep in touch
Old 08-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #5  
Lola

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies! I thought I'd jump in here too. I'm doing WW as well, Sweet. I've lost weight in the past on WW and other diets, but gained it back plus some. I'm worried about the bad example I'm setting for my son, so I'm trying to get my whole family into a more healthy lifestyle. I hate exercising, but I'm trying. Today I did an hour on my Wii Fit Plus. I'm really out of shape right now. Sometimes I get very discouraged, but did pretty well today.
Princess0113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #6  

Hi Ladies

I've been going hard the past couple of weeks and eating healthy ... made some progress but we're in for the worst snow on record in the coming days! Wish me luck as I'm stuck inside with no where to run and everyone else in the house eating junk food! Ug! Might lock myself away with my wiifit.
Eruanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:54 AM   #7  

Goodmorning ladies
glad to see eveyone is doing well
i sort of messed up yesterday my kids wanted cici pizza and i ate way to much
so im watching everything i eat today
im also on ww again its worked pretty well in the past ive lost 2pounds in the past week yay me i need to lose 8more by the 31st or close to it

hi princess glad you joined us yea our kids watch us my son is over weight pretty much my fault cause i wasnt watching what he was eating but i wasnt watching me ether lol

Eruanna..were do you live with snow wow it over 100 here today
but we wish you luck lots of it and stay warm

everyone have a great op day
Old 08-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #8  
Lola

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I had dinner at my parent's house tonight, so I ate a bit too much but it wasn't too bad. Now sitting on the couch while my husband eats leftover pizza. Oh well. Didn't have time to exercise, but did a lot of walking at work all day.

Eruanna, I am also curious about the snow! It has been very humid here in midwest US. I like the Wii Fit also. Stay focused!

Lindy, I love Cici's Pizza too. It's hard not to overeat at a buffet. But don't let one day discourage you! Start again tomorrow.
Princess0113 is offline   Reply With Quote