just a little rant...

• I saw a huge difference in my body when I turned 30, then 35, and now I'm a little nervous about 40. I think I might be pre-pre-menopausal. How have you all adjusted your life to these changes?
  • You are not even overweight by some weight charts.
  • I just turned 44 last week. I honestly haven't noticed any "life" changes. I still feel and look the way I did in my 20's. I think you meant "peri-menopausal" and I don't think that usually starts til around 50...

The only difference I noticed was at age 35...I think I was more...mmmm...how should I say...firey Fine wine...better with time.

Oh and...to add to Bargoo's comment, you are NOT OVERWEIGHT by any chart.
  • You could be peri-menopausal. That can start as early as your 30s. There's only one way to know for sure though and that's letting your Doc run a hormone test.

But yes, anyone who deals with any life change will likely have to change something to stay in a similar physical state. Our bodies constantly change and we have to change along with them. Lots of ladies I know have said at certain ages their metabolisms have changed to some degree. Some say it's 25, some 38, it all depends on the person.