Vacation weight loss

• Got back from my week vacation a few days ago, I did work out 2 days out of the 7. I sprained my ankle a little so i didn't continue working out the rest of the trip. I didn't want to push it. I cringed to see what the damage was when I got back home.To my surprise I weighed in the morning after I got back home and I had pretty much lost a little weight. I'm very surprised since it is hard to keep up with a diet while on vacay but I did my best and ate portion wise food. Went to a buffet twice and did have a taste of some not so healthy food.

Hurray for vacation weight loss!!
  • You lucky bugger. Lol. I went on a cruise.. didn't eat horribly but more than normal since I never eat much and I gained 20 lbs in a week. Worst moment...don't even know how that's possible. Congrats to you though!
  • Great job
  • I can gain by just looking at food lol. U did great!
  • Lynn89, how did that happen?
  • it's always good to see a smaller number on the scale... even better when it's done while having fun. congrats to you!
  • Congrats!! Can you send some of whatever you did over my way? lol we're going away soon. I'm dreading being away from my scale.