3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 30-Somethings

Trying to get back on track

Old 03-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #1

S/C/G: 160/157/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Trying to get back on track

I started trying to lose weight around the new year. At the time I weighed in at 156. I made some slight progress and got down to 152 but this morning I find myself back at 155 I know it's due to my sliding back into my old eating habits and no excersize. To top it off. I wen't to put on my favorite pair of jeans. I didn't even get them over my butt and thought, oh, these must be my 12's. I looked at the tag and they were my 14's. So, today is a new day!

This morning I weighed 155. I am recommiting to NOT drinking any pop. (I'm finding it's giving me major heartburn anyway). I am going to find a way to work walking into my day. I had done that a year ago and got down into the 140's. I found a walking trail not to far from work. Today I walked 1.2 miles I think if I really work at it I will be able to do 2 laps for a total of 2.4 miles on my lunch break. So that will be a goal of mine.

Originally I wanted to weigh 130 by my birthday in early April. That's not going to happen. So I'll adjust my goal to 145 by my birthday.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #2

S/C/G: 217/197.6/145ish

Height: 5'5"

Are you counting carbs or calories? Its so easy to fall back into bad habits. I do great on my diet, but my DH is a great cook and its hard to just have a small helping. LOL
Hang in there, and make sure to get enough water.
sundancemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.