Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2001, 04:02 AM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Nanci--Glad U R ok!!!I immediately thought of U when I saw it on tv!!!

Lauren--Good luck on the dress!!!Hmmm..I guess I need to try mine on!!!

Well, off to the races!!!
Vicki
Old 03-02-2001, 05:12 AM   #17  
Is it Friday yet?

Afternoon everyone!!!

Well, I had my first flip out... I don't know if it was stress or what but I had a overwhelming craving for peanut butter, chocolate and ice cream - all mixed together... So I ate it - and now I feel sick. I had about 8 bites and that was enough to make me rethink the idea.... blech!!

Tech - I worked for WW as a leader...
I used to *occassionally* let people stay but they have good reasons for preferring they don't let people in the getting started - 1) they want you to commit to being a member by joining for the info, 2) as silly as it sounds there was a spy - someone working for J Craig came to WW while we were in the test market for the 123 program (we got it 8 months before it was released) and 3) yea, they want your money...

Nanci - I'm so glad you're ok!!! I'm about 5 hours south of you in central Oregon and we didn't feel a thing - good ol' solid rock I guess?? I spent my whole life in the SF bay area and was smack in the middle of the 7.1 we had - so I can totally sympathize with you! Take care!

LBH - AAAAhhh the wedding's almost here????? Amazing how time flies - I still remember you guys getting engaged!!!! I'll tell you what I told my best friend in October - no matter how much you stress over something, it's still going to happen - the wedding will happen, the guests will eat, they will party, they will go home and in the end you will still be a happily married woman - no matter how much you stress about any of it... enjoy your day!!!!

Oh, and the "crackhead" (boy you mention a love for lima beans and you get a nickname for life!) has a 3 piercings on her right ear and 5 on the left... the tragus was done on my right....

Terri
Old 03-03-2001, 03:22 AM   #18  

Hi all. Weigh in wasn't great - gained 1/2 pound, but on the good side, I lost 3.5 inches this month. I won't be able to weigh in next week, hopefully it will be better the next week. And let those inches keep coming off!

Karen - Thanks for the advice! Sorry about the skiing.

RR - 80 degrees, oh my! And I'm SO tired of it being cold here. It's an endless winter.

Nanci - So so glad to hear you are okay!

Lauren - yep, on track again. Maybe so on the pmsing.

have a great weekend all. Rabbit
Old 03-03-2001, 03:51 AM   #19  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

HI All,

Just wanted to hop on a minute and say HI! I woke up to snow this AM, drove in it to work. IT was clear and sunny by 10:30 though. But it was snowing again at lunch time when i had to drive all the way home so we could get our application for marriage license! It's been in and out cloudy all day! BUT...that's OK, as long as it's gone and it's at least 55 degrees on my wedding day!!

Terri- I am trying to keep telling myself not to sweat it, if half of everythign goes wrong, that's OK...that's what memories are made of! Got the flowers all figured out, and for less than half of what the other place was gonna charge!! All the flowers will be under $600 total!

Gotta run!

Lauren
Closed Thread