Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2001, 03:20 AM   #16  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi all!! I'm not doing well today. Planned for tonight by having soup for lunch then one of the girls had made a cheesecake pie and if anyone said that they didn't want any she got big tears in her eyes. It's a rough time for her 'cause she and BF of five years just broke up. I had the tinniest piece I could, but still . DH sent me flowers which were wonderful. They came packed in a box with a vase that made them so much easier to bring home.

RR: I thought you just had cats? I haven't seen Eukanuba for cats. Then again, one of mine is allergic to a lot of stuff so I tend to pay attention to the contents and not the lable of the bag I'm reading!! The dog LOVES the mink food, the cats are pretty indifferent to it. I was hoping the older one would like it 'cause she has a huge bald spot on her backend/tail from an old allergic reaction. The hair never grew back in. I know, I was hoping for miracles. The poor thing looks so funny!!

Rabbit: Fingers crossed for you on weigh-in!! Just remember that muscles weigh a lot!! And you have been building them up!!

Tech: I figured I was also harboring vain hopes for the shedding!! Sometimes it's like living with a huge old hair tumbleweed! Especially the bedroom cause it's a hardwood floor!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!!!
Karen
Old 02-15-2001, 07:41 AM   #17  

Hi everyone!

I have been so busy and have not had time to check in.

Wanted to wish everyone a happy valentines day!

I stayed the same last week at WW. I am ok with that. Hoping to see a loss tomorrow. I have still been on track.

Vick, Please add 9 miles for me.

I will have to catch up with everyone later. DH is going to Korea for 2 weeks and I have to take him to the airport, he is one of these ppl who wants to be there 2 hours early so he is pacing!

Nanci
Old 02-15-2001, 09:41 PM   #18  
Is it Friday yet?

Is it Friday yet????
What a loooooong week it's been....

Tuesday I had my WW meeting (I'm going once a month) and my total is officially 11 pounds since January 16th. I'm very, very happy...
My orthodontist put off taking impressions for my retainers yesterday - I'm having a bit of an "issue" with my bottom teeth. I want these things off so bad my head's about to spin. Well, still I know it's coming soon... He's going to recheck in 2 weeks.

On a good note (ok, great note), I got my taxes done yesterday and was really actually planning on having to pay taxes because of the spousal support I got last year... Much to my surprise I'm getting more than $600 back! Whew... sigh of relief...

KarenK - Mink chow??? Really?? I've always fed my furry babies Iams - very sucessfully. But I'll check out Eukanuba when I get my next dog. After loosing both my dogs in my divorce I'm just now even contemplating another dog. Ouch, fresh wounds - it took awhile to heal...

LBH - LnT sounds a lot like Target. When my best friend got married in October I printed out her registry list and showed it to her when I got to CA - she was amazed at the garbage THEY added... Oh well, they'd be the ones to have to accept the returns!

RR - Ok, now we know who to go to when we need drugs! Wow!!!

TechAlum - Congratulations on the loss!!!! WOW!!!

Well, back to work. I'm tired, have been for a few days. I need a vacation desparately (coming up in April).

Later gators,
Terri
Old 02-16-2001, 01:21 AM   #19  

Hi all. Weigh in is tonight - wish me well! I should have a loss, even with the weights - I hope.

RR - Wow! Sure sounds like an awful lot of medicine. Hope you're feeling better.

Tech - Yeah for your loss and congrats on getting your ribbon!!

Karen - Sorry you had a bad day, but I'm sure those flowers brightened things up!

Nanci - good luck at your weigh in this week.

Punkin - 11 pounds is SO awesome!!! You are . Congrats on the tax refund.

Better go. Rabbit
Old 02-16-2001, 03:42 AM   #20  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!
Feel much better but kind of dippy!!!!

Tech--The balls are 2 weeks before MG and the parades started last week!!!Fat Tues is actually the 27TH!!!!

WEll..must run..it is nap time!!!
Vicki
Old 02-16-2001, 04:30 AM   #21  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi all. Just a quick note, I'm running out of time tonight. We have to go to my FIL's birthday dinner tonight. Shouldn't be too bad, we're having turkey.

Terri: Congrats on the 11 pounds. That is wonderful news!! Sorry about the braces though. Maybe you should treat yourself to a makeover when they finally do come off!!

OK, gotta run. Everyone have a super duper evening!!

Karen
Old 02-16-2001, 11:04 PM   #22  

Hi guys. I lost 1.5 pounds last night at weigh in. That puts me at 8 pounds lost since the start of the year and I'm quite pleased with that.

I did the weight machines again today. Ever since the 2nd time I did them, I haven't really been sore. I'm glad I started tracking my measurements again once/month - this should really help.

RR - Glad you are feeling better - but I bet you are feeling kinda dippy!

Have a great weekend all - I'll post my mileage tomorrow sometime.

Rabbit
Old 02-17-2001, 12:13 AM   #23  
Donna

TGIF!!!!

This has been a really loooooong week guys. It sure has been quiet around here though. Went to Yoga again last night after skipping last week and am a little stiff today.

Well, didn't do to well eating for Valentine's day. We had an apt. and went out after, and I just didn't care what I ate . I've got a baby shower to go to on Sunday and I'm kind of worried about that, because the person throwing it has them at really nice resterants with gooooood food.

Nanci - your husband sounds like my dad who has to be there way early. Of course last winter when we went to Reno they listened to me and we missed our flite because of long lines (none of us had ever traveled during college spring break before or will again).

Terri - Congrats on the 11 lbs . and the tax return, I'm nervous about doing mine I owed big last year.

Rabbit - Congrats on the 1.5 lbs. You are doing great.

RR - Ah now I understand... Hope you feel better soon. Please add 5 more miles for me, a total of 12 (I feel like a slug but since last year at this time I was doing no exercise/activity...)

Well gotta get some work done.

Have a great weekend all!!!

- Tech
Old 02-17-2001, 12:45 AM   #24  

Happy Friday everyone!

Well we got snow and lots of it so I am working from home today. I know all of you have been dealing with the snow all winter long so I am probably not going to get a lot of sympathy

Rabbit, Congrats on the 1.5 You are doing awesome!

Tech, Oh man I bet your family was mad when you missed the flight! I am with you on the taxes, trying to avoid them.

Terri, Congrats on the refund that is AWESOME.

Karen, Oh man I would have had trouble with the cheesecake pie, even without tears.

Vick, All the mardi gras celebrations sound like a lot of fun. I want to go to a ball.

Lauren, The big day is coming up!

Buffy & Dani, Where are you?

I have been reading Make the Connection. It is a pretty good book. They really emphasise exercising in the morning. I am struggling with that one! I consider it a success to get out of a warm bed into the shower

Take care everyone.
Nanci
Old 02-18-2001, 04:07 AM   #25  

HI. I drug dh to the rec center this morning so we could walk. He liked it also. He couldn't do the machines though because they were having an instructional class for teenagers. I'm happy that I got my 2 miles in.

RR - Please put me at 102.8 miles. Thank you!

Tech - Good luck at the baby shower on Sunday!

Nanci - I saw on the news that you all were blasted with snow. It is just very cold here in the midwest. I've never read that book - why do they emphasize exercising in the mornings? I like it best myself, but I'm just wondering what they had to say about it.

Have a great weekend.

Rabbit
Old 02-19-2001, 12:24 AM   #26  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Helllo!!!!
See ya on the new thread!!!!!
Closed Thread