3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 30-Somethings

VALENTINES DAY GOAL #3

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2001, 07:29 AM   #16

LBH - Congrats on your loss!! When is your last weigh in before Valentines Day?

Hope everyone is doing great. I've stepped up the exercise this week. Weigh in is tomorrow night.

Rabbit
Old 02-08-2001, 09:42 PM   #17

Hi All...

LBH - Yay!!! on the loss. You are doing really well!

Rabbit - Way to go on the increased exercise. Good luck at weigh in tonight. I bet the extra exercise will really pay off!

I tried a new machine at the gym this a.m. - the stairmill. Oh My! I only did it for 10 minutes (circuit day), but I honestly don't believe I have ever sweated (not perspiration either, it was SWEAT!) in 10 minutes. I will definitely use this occasionally when I really want to push myself.

Happy Thursday!
jhawk

[This message has been edited by jhawk (edited 02-08-2001).]
Old 02-08-2001, 11:39 PM   #18
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Rabbit- My last WI is Monday, the 12th...provided I remember to step on the scale!! Sometimes Tuesday, if I forget Monday! I don't think that I will make my goal, but I've come close, and that's a big accomplishment for me! Good luck at WI tonight!!

JHawk- A stairmill huh? I do enough stairs throughout my day, my knee doesn't need to be doing anymore!!
Old 02-09-2001, 02:30 AM   #19

jhawk - Stairs are so good for your heart, so I'm sure the stairmill is too.

Lauren - I was trying to figure out when everyone would be done with their last weigh in so we'd know for sure when to start our St. Pat's day goal. You've been doing great.

I think we should have a "brag session" to end this thread before we start our next goal and we all get a chance to brag on our losses and celebrate our progress. Gotta celebrate those victories.

Will check in with my weigh in results tonight or tomorrow. I'm expecting a loss.

Rabbit
Old 02-09-2001, 03:54 AM   #20

Hi I am in New Zealand and I have just found your site. I would love to join you in your St Pats weigh loss goal. I have only been here 7 months, I am Irish, so I have to adjust my weight from stones to kilo (that should take me a while) talk to you soon. Karen
Old 02-09-2001, 09:32 PM   #21
Donna

TGIF!!!

Well WI went poorly on Tuesday (I'm on that everyother week thing). I think it was too much salty food on Mon and Tues I was feeling really bloated when I went in. I'll have to watch that. I'm feeling better now.

LBH - Congrats on the pound. I don't think I'm going to make my goal either.

Rabbit - Exercise points every day . That must be why you surpassed your goal. My last WI is 2/13.

Jhawk - Hope your week got better. Good luck at WI today.

Have a great weekend everyone.

-Tech

Old 02-09-2001, 10:11 PM   #22

Happy Friday Gang!

Tech - Sorry to hear weigh in was tough...I've struggled with the "every other week" phenom alot in my WL career. The important thing is to stay after it and you are doing that and with a great attitude. Hang in there.

Rabbit - How was weigh-in? I'm sure you were awesome, after all that exercise.

LBH - Good luck weighing in on Monday!

Curlydub - Welcome!

I am happy (ecstatic, actually) to report a 1.5 lb. loss this week! I have had a good week, but not a great one, so it was something of a surprise, as 1.5 is a BIG loss for me. That puts me over my goal by a pound! Yay! I am ready for the St. Pat's challenge now!

V-day Goal: -6.5
Actual: - 7.5
Goal Attained!!!

Have a great Friday (and weekend, in case I don't make it back here today)

Jhawk

Old 02-10-2001, 06:34 AM   #23

OK, you are not going to believe this. I was SO bummed. I had lost atleast 2 pounds (maybe 3) according to my scales so I was real excited to go to weigh in and then I got there and there was a gas leak so we were cancelled. I was so bummed I didn't get to weigh! It is not official to me until I go to weigh in. So I know I will keep it off (I'd better!) for next week, but still really missed being able to have that feeling of accomplishment this week.

Curly - Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss goals (and with doing that converting!!). We'll start that St. Pat's day goal posting next week. I guess on the 14th would be good since our last weigh in person is on the 13th.

Tech - I did that part of the challenge fine. I have not accomplished the other one where I am within points EVERY day. I've been there on the every other week thing. It can be a hard thing to break.

jhawk - Hooray Hooray for your loss and for attaining and beating your goal!!

My challenges to myself this week -
1. Same one - stay within points every day.
2. do weights 3 times.

Progress Report
Goal set - Lose 3 pounds
Loss - 6.5 pounds
**Hooray goal met.

Rabbit
Old 02-14-2001, 09:01 PM   #24
Donna

Happy Valentine's Day

Went to WW yesterday and Surprise Surprise, I lost 3.8 which gives me a total of 10 lbs lost which was my goal . I really was supprised. Now on to the next goal.

Status update:
Start: 244.2
Goal: 239.2
Current: 239.2
Yea met the weight goal!!!!

Other Goals:
1 - Drink 48 oz of water every day. Didn't do to bad, I probably get it in 5 of 7 days a week.

2 - journal my food no matter what I eat. Not so good on this one, I'll need to work on it again next month.

Well Hope everyone else is having a great day.

- Tech

Old 02-14-2001, 11:24 PM   #25

Happy Valentines Day, Fellow Goalsetters!

Rabbit, I am sorry you didn't get to weigh in, but it is probably best given the gas leak. This week, I'm sure you'll have a great loss...and that will be a great way to start out the St. Pat's Day countdown, right? You've done awesome on your V-day goal.

Tech - YAY! on the great loss! And Congrats on meeting your goal. I am with you on the journaling, I do really well during the week, but not so hot on weekends.

I've been pondering my St. Pat's Day goal. I want to take measurements and compare them also, in addition to a weight loss goal.

Still exercising regularly. DH and I even went to the gym after work on Friday, which is practically unheard of for us...but we figured, we had no plans that night and we were better off exercising than setting on the couch staring at the tube. I was so proud of us.

Well, back to work. Have a great day.

Jhawk
Old 02-14-2001, 11:29 PM   #26

Hello Valentines day goalsetters!! And Happy Valentines Day!!

Congratulations to us all for setting goals and working towards them! Progress is progress.

Tech - Hooray for your loss and for meeting your goal.

Jhawk - Hooray for going to the gym with dh. I hope I do have a good weigh in, but we will see. Good luck in figuring that St. Pat's day goal.

I'm going to start a St. Pat's Day goal post now.

Rabbit
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.