I'm Back-- and a bonafied "30" something now!

• Hey ladies!! I took a holiday break, and on it-- *gasp* turned 30!! So although I had been posting here already, I feel like a truly belong now!

So, I floundered back into the 200's (203 to be exact) and am going to get myself back on track. Gym is at 4:45 three times a week (to start with). I know its early, but I have too much going on to make it any later- and I just won't go after work. I talk myself out of it.

Wish me luck!
  • Welcome Back!!!

I too have umm...lol nuked the diet and exercise wagon and am back on. I am having to rebuild it, but instead of going to extremes, I'm finding the happy medium.

Welcome and I know you can do it!!!
  • Welcome back! And no need to gasp about being 30!! So far, my thirties have been my best decade!! I'm sure it will be that way for you too.

Yeah, I had gotten back on the exercise wagon-- as Jenn put it--until I hurt my knee. But I need to start eating right. I had gotten down to 197 and now I fluctuate between 200 and 203. So poop.

But you do it girl!! Both of you! (all of us!) Welcome back and good luck!
  • Thanks!!

I went this morning and renewed my gym membership. So tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn (earlier really-- 445am) I am back on that wagon! LOL

Weighed in this morning-- same as yesterday. But I am not sweating it.

If I keep eating right it WILL come off. I know this.