Old 01-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #16  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Happy new year crew! I had a great workout today and I hope all is well with you all!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 2"

I fell apart towards the end of the year. I got sick mid December then went away on vacay so all i ate was junk and drank a lot of beer. so i gained what I lost within the 2 months of dieting, but new day and yesterday i ate under my max calories and went to the gym.

Hope everyone has a terrific tuesday
JennieGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:58 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies!

It's the first week of a new biggest loser challenge and TOM shows up on day 1! I'm tryingto not let it get to me, but I hate this feeling of my clothes not fitting. I got on the scale this morning and it was a disaster. Up .6 then down .2 then staying the same.

So discouraging. Maybe some extra cardio. 30DS followed by WATP 2mile.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #19  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all!!!

Today is my 2nd day. So far, it's been good!
Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #20  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hey all!

violinJenn- wishing you luck during tom!

Jenny- you can do it!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 169/144/135

Happy New Years!

I have been posting to 3FC for a little over a month now and just stumbled upon this thread. I'm trying to find one where people are commenting everyday. Work gets a little slow and its nice to come and read and vent in the forum.

I am going to reach my goal weight this year. My goal is to be 135 by the end of May. I am going to a nutritionist and eating according to her meal suggestions. I'm also going to the gym 2x a week with a friend from work and my goal is 4 hours a week. I am really motivated and on track for 2011!
ja2ma6lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #22  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Omgoodness!! My poor fiance!
I was running some errands and was getting a headache and hungry on top of it. The poor guy got the brunt end of that deal. Boy, was i cranky.
As soon as I got home i fixed something to eat and felt better instantly. I know better than to do that. The errands took longer than I thought it would take.
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #23  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone. I'm an on again off again member here. lol I've been off again for a LOOOOONG time...probably over a year. My Ticker tells some of my story. A friend and I are joining Weight Watcher this coming Tuesday. I actually started the program Monday though. I have made myself mini goals....20 lbs by 3-14-10, an additional 15 lbs by 5-23-10, 20 more by 9-5-10 and finally my last 20 by 12-19-10. It averages out to be about 1-2 lbs per week. Hope I can find the encouragement I knew from my past experiences here. I'm gonna need it. I've been married for 17 years and these goals will ultimately put me 20 lbs lighter than I was the day I married. Amazing that it could happen in a little less than a year!!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'll try to be a giver and not just a taker! Let's encourage each other!!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #24  
Diana

Okay, so I rethought my goals while going to pick my children up from school.....am I being overzealous? I don't want to disappoint myself, but I want to get it done. I know it's do-able, but I don't know if I will do it. Gosh...I need ya'lls encouragement already.

Last edited by GainingWeightInLa; 01-05-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #25  
Jackie

S/C/G: 205/205/140

Height: 5'5"

I feel the same way Diana. I guess my plan is just to keep at it. As long as I do my part whatever happens weight-wise happens. I think expecting 1-2 lbs a week is resonable, even if you dont make your mark because of slip ups you should be close. In my opinion setting goals too slack isnt all that motivating and lets me off the hook a bit.
jdael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:55 AM   #26  

S/C/G: SW: 183/ CW: 183/ GW: 150

Height: 5'2

Well I was down to 177.6 this morning....not sure if I should believe the scale or not. Either way I'm happy!!

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Niki4184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #27  
Diana

Niki, that's AWESOME! Believe it, girl!! The scales don't lie--trust me!!

I've just started off my day with half of a Fiber One bar and a pkg of apples and cinnamon oatmeal..and a diet coke. lol I'm having a Lean Cuisine pizza for lunch and a Healthy Choice Steamable for supper tonight....with maybe a salad. I'll have to figure my points and see if I can have the salad.

I want to get on the scales SOOO badly everyday....I'm gonna try to only weigh on Tuesdays at the WW meetings, though....I think I'll stay more motivated that way? Any suggestions/opinions on that?

I sooo hope there will be lots of traffic on here today....I need you guys to encourage me soooo much since I'm just starting out. Give me your words of wisdom, guys!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #28  
Jackie

S/C/G: 205/205/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana I agree. Sometimes during the week weight can fluctuate and its easy to get discouraged, plus its more exciting to see that bigger loss over the week than only dropping a point in a day. I know its hard cause I want to check the scale too. My advice is don't do it.
jdael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #29  

I am just having one of those days where nothing is going right

I was nasty to my bf this morning when all he wanted to do was shower with me.

I lost the parking decal for my apartment complex. When I called them to ask for a new one and to find out about extending my lease short term they were really unhelpful and just said "send it in writing."

The cafe was closed at school so I had a personal pizza from their "fast food" restaurant. I was really looking forward to having the salad bar and treating myself to a cookie. Now I feel gross from the pizza that I ate too much of.

I went to the eye dr this morning so I drove into work. The town I work in is real sticklers when it comes to parking and I got a ticket for being too close to the crosswalk which I really couldn’t see because of the snow that is still on the ground from over a week ago. I moved my car to avoid getting a ticket and a boot and still got a ticket.

So now I have to put money out for this ticket when I am trying to pay past owed bills and get my credit in order to purchase a house. I frivolously overspent at the beginning of the month screwing myself till the end of this one.

I have a lot of things that are uncertain right now and I’m upset and worried about them.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #30  

I'm having a hard time coping with anything and want to just eat my emotions.