Old 08-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #16  

Height: 5'0"

lolcat, I bet getting out of the house and finding you OWN thing will help with the relationship stress. If you're "stuck" in the situation for the next 8-10 months, make the most of it. There is always a lot of free stuff to do in a big city- art festivals, music festivals, concerts, walking tours, etc. If there is something going on that might not be your thing, say a bluegrass festival and your fav music is rap, go anyway. You might end up really liking it. At the very least, it gives you time on your own, outside of your house.

Don't worry about the jeans, the weight will come off. I'm sure it really wasn't that that caused you to break down, it was the stress from all the other stuff in your life and it was building up so much it just came out when you tried on the jeans.
leannerenee is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thanksgiving Challenge ( Are you up for it??) Christian Chicks up for a Challenge 127 10-19-2008 06:09 PM
We Are Family - Red Team Chat #2 Diva Biggest Loser Challenges 500 09-24-2008 11:12 PM
The Winning Losers - All are welcome Amany Support Groups 442 08-24-2006 05:01 PM
Pregnant and Staying Fit JUNE 2001! Scully Support Groups 29 07-10-2001 02:16 PM