Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #1  
Don't Stop Believin'

S/C/G: 190.4/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Exclamation Goodbye July...

As July comes to a close I wanted to start a thread that ends the month on a positive note and maybe inspire a happy August...so post something positive here - either something that happened this month that you are happy about or are thankful for or proud of or that you have discovered about yourself - anything positive you have to put out there...

- I stuck with this lifestyle change for the entire month and am motivated for the next one.
- I am happy that there are online outlets for diet support - the ladies here are great and I couldn't have done it with you guys.
- I am proud of all that I have achieved so far in life - I have a lot to be thankful for.
- I have discovered that I love to read but purely for entertainment purposes and not academic.
-I learned that I love the summer but can't wait for fall...and that I secretly find parts of Hot Tub time Machine amusing.

I am sure that I will have more but can't wait to hear yours...looking forward to August with you girlies!

Last edited by jhawk76; 07-26-2010 at 09:38 PM.
jhawk76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 8"

I am thankful that I found 3FC.
I am proud of myself for starting to exercise on a daily basis.
I am happy that I have lost weight in July.
I am thrilled that I have started the C25K program...I never thought I would jog or run.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Great idea JHawk76! July was MUCH better for me than stinky 'ol June was!

* I met my weight loss goal for July!
* I recovered from an injury and got back to "good" in July with my running
* I received all of our curriculum for 2010/11 school year and started putting 6wks of lesson plans for each child per subject in my planning software. Goal for August - GET IT DONE!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #4  

July was awesome!

* I've been on Weight Watchers for more than 4 weeks now, which besides the very first time I did this 3 years ago, is the longest I've ever stuck with it and I'm seeing results

* I didn't miss a single Insanity workout. This is the first time I bought one of those DVD programs and actually USED it! I feel like I am on top of the world

* I hit my lowest weight so far this year at 166 pounds this morning, which is 1 pound away from my first 10 pounds gone. I also bought size 8/10 casual (i.e. stretchy) capris yesterday and while they are snug across my bum, I can wear them. Yesterday, I also wore a size large t-shirt without it being too snug across my chest, stomach, and arms.
1bighog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

July was good, because I found out what does NOT work for me. I upped my cals a bit and I gained nearly 10lbs. Won't be doing it again!
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #6  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

* I'm glad I started WW again, ready to lose the baby weight (again).
* I moved down a size in jeans (my post-partum belly is a scary thing), which is one step closer to those pre-preg size 10s waiting for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonpixie View Post
* I received all of our curriculum for 2010/11 school year and started putting 6wks of lesson plans for each child per subject in my planning software. Goal for August - GET IT DONE!
I totally need to do this! I have pretty much narrowed down what we're going to use, I just need to get it ordered.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #7  

Another one I thought of:

My goal for July was to drink at least 80 oz of water a day. I was accomplishing this by filling my 27 oz Klean Kanteen bottle 3 times a day. I bought a 40 oz Klean Kanteen bottle a couple of weeks ago and since then, I am drinking 3 of those per day and 80 oz just isn't enough for me--I wake up in the middle of the night parched.
1bighog is offline   Reply With Quote