180's Get them gone!

You're on Page 7 of 14
Go to
  • Bye everybody, after joining this thread in AUGUST I'm finally out of the 180's!!! See you in the 170 thread!
  • Congratulations
  • Weighed in this morning @ 184.4. YAY!!
  • I need to get out the 180s too! We can do this!
  • Hey guys. I'm Mysti and I am new here. I am at 183 and i would love to be out of the 180's maybe not in a week but two weeks would wonderful. I really want to lose the weight slowly so maybe it will stay off.

I guess this would be the first day of my weight loss journey. And it is nice to meet all of you!
  • Welcome, and I think we all are looking forward to as brief a stay as possible here! Good Luck!!
  • Well, I've been in and out of here a couple of times, but I'm down to 182.2 as of this morning and looking to bust right through to the 170's (again), and this time to never come back. Being back on here and posting is a big step in the right direction for me...as so as I stop eating well and exercising I avoid this site like the plague!
  • Quote: Jumping in here!

I started a week ago at 187.2 and am down to 185 today.

My scale measures body fat, muscle and water so I can see the "body fat" going down, the "muscle" going up and know that I'm actually losing fat and not just dehydrated.

I'm going to go for a nice long walk today!
    182.2 this week!

Should be outta here in a couple more weeks!
  • Wow seagirl, sounds impressive! I went down to 179.8 this morning, from 182.2 yesterday...something is going on there. I'm mentally preparing myself for a jump up tomorrow morning.
  • Hi all!!

I'm 188.4 and trying to get through the 180's. So, I figured I'd join this thread. I'll probably be here for a little while.

Nice to meet everyone. I usually post in the main weightloss support forum, and occasionally elsewhere on 3FC.
  • I was 181.8 this morning. Hoping to be fully out of the 180's by the end of January.
  • 180.8 this morning. 180 and 181 own me. This is ridiculous.
  • The scale blinked at 179.8 this morning before settling back at 181.2.

So close. I want that 179! Nicci you are so close, too!!
  • I weighed in at 183.8 this morning...grrr. Although, I did not stick to my healthy eating as closely as I should have in the past week, and I still lost. So, I guess that is still a (small) victory.
  • Hi ladies!,
    Im joining this group too!. I seem to be stucK. I cant seem to pass the 180 mark!!! This morning I weighed in at 180.8.
    I gonna keep working at it. My mini goal is 177.