Old 02-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/137.4/120

Default The Wiggly Worm Diet - February

No wiggly worms on the menu. Just a stress-free means of tracking dieting progress, or lack thereof, during February.

So I had a great "day one", complete with exercise, water and healthful foods. But was a bit disappointed to discover that nearly every canned soup labeled "organic" has organic cane sugar in it... Not that organic cane sugar is the devil, but it does tend to trigger cravings for more sinful foods in me. Perhaps the Wiggly Worm Diet isn't working.. already I'm getting stressed.

On to day 2.
narn81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'4

Well day three for me and I have to tell you I snuck a peek at the scale and I have lost 1 pount. I know I shoudl totally be OMG I lost one pound lucky me, but really I am like WHAT 1 pound, I have been eating all those vegetables and all I get is one silly pound...

I know I need to get an additde adjustment.

All meals are planned today. Will be running around again quite a bit.

I have been in an overall not so great mood. I finished breastfeeding on Friday and even though I weaned him for over a month it is now day 4 and my breast are so engorged! My lower back hurts and I have the chills (all from letting my milk dry up) so I am taking sudafed to help dry it out faster and that is making me all kinds of loopy.

Okay enough complaining.. ON TO DAY 3.

Hugs
K
ThinMe32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #3  

Back on track like no ones business. I have had a very busy day and the boy has been extra needy and extra fussy. I am cramming in all my housework BUT I have been totally on point with my meals!

I most likely will not get a work out today. I think that is where I am suffering the most just because my "free" time goes to looking for a job SO the 45 minutes a day I could be working out are spent on monster. BUT I have gone up and down my stairs with laundry like three times, I had to fold laundry WHILE dancing to entertain wiggles and running around is always part of my day

So I weighed myself today and it is still 150 BUT ironically I feel lighter.. Like my belly is NOT bloated!!!

So whatever will keep on my track.

HUGS
K
Old 02-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/137.4/120

Quote:
I had to fold laundry WHILE dancing to entertain wiggles
... That literally made my otherwise long and stressful day. Thanks.

I did significantly better today compared to yesterday, and anticipate to make even more progress tomorrow. Unlike you, I'm feeling slightly heavier these days.. Ah, Christ. The plight of 20 lbs.

You're doing excellent, K. Keep it up.
narn81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #5  

Hey!

Are you ready for the snow!!!! I am!!!!! I am a total snow bunny.

This weekend I am going to be very active. My little cousins are coming over tonight (they are my daughters age) and we have a fun night of Wii planned out which includes Wii Tennis, Wii bowling and other activities. On the not Wii front, tomorrow or Sunday I am giving this house a major vacumming job, FROM TOP to bottom!!! That is going to burn off several calories.

Tonight it is pizza night BUT not for me. I have my healthy dinner planned. Tomorrow I will be making the children their awesome breakfast and then make MY awesome breakfast.

My scale is STILL not moving

BUT not lettign that bring me down.

HUGS
K

Last edited by ThinMe32; 02-05-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #6  

Hey Lady,

I hope the snow did now eat you alive

I did not do so good this weekend. I didn't do bad but I didn't do good.

SOMEHOW I ended up with a terrible scrap or scratch on the roof of my mouth. I am not kidding you I have no idea how something so horrific happened because it hurts so badly. SO since Saturday morning I have been eating broth. NO VEGGIES, NO PROTEINS NO NOTHING HEALHTY.. Just broth and water. 3 days and this sucker still hurts bad.

THE SCALE has not moved (I think I figured out why) but my measurements are going down. I think the reason why the scale has not moved is because I think I am going to finally get my period after a year and a half.

At least that is my theory.

I also got to work out today. YUP a real work out. So we will see when I can start eating like a person again.

HUGS
K