The Plan - Just for Today 1/5/10

• This really helped me yesterday when MortonPixie posted this, so today I am starting.

Just for Today, I will stay within my calorie goal.

I have had so far:
    1. Lean Cuisine Breakfast Paninni
    2. Almonds
    3. Lean Cuisine Pizza

Not sure what's for dinner yet and I will exercise this evening after I do mommy & me swim class with my daughter!

• Thanks!

Just for today, I will follow through with my training appointment I have even though I have a migraine

I will continue to drink enough water and eat on plan.
  • Good luck Passionista! I hope the migraine goes away, or better yet I hope the exercise helps it!
  • Passionista - did you make it? Migrains are horrible. I don't get them as much as I used to when I worked in front of a computer all day.

SockMonkey - great plan!

Today I planned to stay under my calorie target so I could have a treat at the mall with my 7yr old daughter. Once a month each child gets a "date with mom" and of course she wanted to go to the mall.

Happily, I focused on her - getting her some clip earrings, trying on a fancy dress - and didn't feel like getting anything. When I came home, after the little kids went to bed, I decided to have a small bowl of ice cream with my leftover calories. I think I enjoyed sitting down and savoring that ice cream more that I would carrying around a pretzel (and my purse, and our coats, and the bags!) at the mall.

Planned to succeed and succeeded with my plan! Yay!!
  • So, I didn't get to work out after all. I fell asleep early I'll have to make up for it today!

Way to go MortonPixie!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Passionista: wondering the same, did your migraine go away? did you make it to training?