Old 12-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/141/139

Height: 5'9

Default My ring fell off

I should have known it was going to happen. I have a couple of rings that are pretty loose on me now and I still wear them...one is my birthstone ring (opal) that I wear on my pinky and the other is my Mothers ring. I sat down tonight to watch tv and noticed my birthstone ring is gone. I searched everywhere in the house and can not find it, I am afraid it went down the kitchen sink drain.

I will check outside tomorrow when it is light outside but I doubt it is out there. I should have taken the time to get them resized....

One of the other reasons I did not get them resized yet was because to be honest, I enjoyed the loose feeling, knowing they were loose because I lost weight...that'll teach me

Last edited by lauralyn; 12-22-2009 at 08:32 PM.
lauralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Did you change clothes this evening while wearing the ring? Maybe it came off then?
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #3  

No, I did not change my clothes. I also could have lost it when I was grocery shopping or getting my nails done..ugh, it could have gone down the drain there!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #4  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I once lost my two most important rings for 3 months only to find them later on in the pockets of some pants that don't fit me anymore. I feel your pain!!! I did, in fact, lose some very valuable earrings (only one of them, but still) when it fell of my ear at some point in the day. I went back to every single store and nobody turned it in (not surprising). I was able to finally tell myself that they are just things and not worth my misery and regret, but when I think about it, it still brings back those memories. I hope you do find them when it gets light.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #5  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Oh no...I hope you find it!!

My wedding rings are too big for me and will spin esp when I'm playing the guitar so I don't wear them a lot. My 3 year old got a hold of them and I had found my wedding band right away but my engagement ring was lost for 3 weeks! Luckily I found it in her car seat (OMG I'm so glad she did not lose it anywhere else!)
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:28 AM   #6  

Oh I would feel just horrible if it had been my wedding ring set, I am holding out hope that I will find the ring laying around somewhere just waiting for me to spot it today. *fingers crossed*