30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 11/30

• Morning Chicks!

How was your Thanksgiving? How did you do with all of the goodies lurking about? I didn't get to the feast table until after it was all cold...Baby Boy wouldn't nap down and wanted to nurse and fuss and mess around.

So I spent my calories on pie.

Got up and exercised this morning, weighed and lost a pound. Pretty excited about that! Gonna try to get in another 45 min of activity with some weights tonight.

Happy Monday!
  • I gained 0.9 pounds over Thanksgiving (Tues-Sun). I tried very hard not to overdo the eating...mostly met that. Did alot of exercise. We went to my Mom's house in the DC area. The whole family ran a 5K for charity on Thanksgiving morning, so I felt a little better about feasting later. We also did some sightseeing on Friday, so I walked about 5 miles then went to the gym with my sister-in-law. Not sure why I gained anything, but who knows how the mystery of weight goes...

Anyway, glad you used your calories wisely (pie is the best choice after all...if you're going to eat calories, best to enjoy them!)

Have a great rest of your Monday...I'm off to mandatory PT soon.
  • Wow! Great job on the charity 5K on T-day!! I ran the same fall 5k for 3 years , but missed it this year. 2 babies in less than 2 years...just couldn't do it this time around. NEXT YEAR for SURE!!