Old 11-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat- Tuesday 11/10

Morning all!

Don't know what happened yesterday evening but I was so down that I forgot to eat! That has never, ever happened to me before. I didn't manage any exercise and had to make myself eat.

DH has been staying at the hospital with my FIL for the last two nights and days. We went to visit but I really miss him coming home. He was told yesterday someone would need to stay with my FIL the whole time, even during rehab and that could take 2-3 months. OMG!!! I told him to just take it a day at a time and see. Right now FIL is still confused but able to move his left side some. His left leg and knee he is going to have to be taught how to walk again because they give out on him and he falls.

Tonight I am determined to get out of the slump I am in and DH and I are taking DD to see some Christmas lights. Then I am going by Krogers to pick up some food items that I can't find at my local grocery store.

What's everyone else been up too?
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #2  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Morning everyone. I had an OK day yesterday. I got 2 of my workouts in...I had planned 3, but last night I just couldn't make myself get on the treadmill. I almost fell asleep waiting for my turn on the WII fit (we were playing with the kids and taking turns). I stayed on track food-wise yesterday. Hopefully today goes well. It's pouring rain from TS Ida, so my lunch walk may be a bust...

Squeak: I will say a prayer for your FIL.
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

squeak: i too am praying for your fil and your dh, it's got to be hard on him. I"m sorry!
AFchick: good job! 2 is better than none!!

Me? I stayed op yesterday which was hard, I work in the church office on Mondays and the pastor was crunching away on some candy which i desperatly wanted. i finally had to tell him to quit lol, and he did
I went to the park next to my house this morning and walked 2.5miles ina bout 45 minutes. it was nice to have some alone time and get exercise at the same time. i took the dog and she had a blast, thankfully she stays up w/ me and never begs to go to the playground
I haven't eaten breakfast yet, i ran out of time this morning, and its 10:00am already, so i better go find something, my tummy is a growlin!
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote