Old 10-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Thursday 10/23

Morning Chicks!

Well, I fell off the low-sugar train last night. I was subsequently run over by the caboose! On Wednesdays I take the two older kids to church for AWANA and on the way home have always stopped to get a treat from Dairy Queen. I would like to say that last night I stopped for something sugar free and good for me, but I can't. I was a rotten day, low on sleep for weeks now, and I wanted chocolate and sugar...eaten in the peace of a tiny audience and shared by an excited and adoring 2 year old. It was really good - but I could tell that the sugar was coursing through my veins...when I crashed I crashed hard! I was in bed right after the baby at 9:00.

This morning, right back on the wagon. Natural Peanut Butter on home made low sugar bread and a apple will be breakfast. I did the 30Day Shred video yesterday, so today is a day off (I'm taking it slow!) and the weather is crap so I'm hoping that the kids behave lest I loose my mind.

How's your Thursday going to be?
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #2  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Morton, good luck with that wagon!

I managed to implement my plan (see Wednesday's daily chat for details) and I saw a 2 pound drop today. So another day of extra water and clean eating and I'll hopefully be back on track.

I leave for Minneapolis early this afternoon, but the girl with whom I am driving just said that we should have left early this morning and gone to the Mall of America. I've driven past it but never gone in it, so that would have been cool.

I think we might be eating at the Olive Garden tonight. Usually I would hate that, but Olive Garden has recently put up the nutritional information for ALL of their stuff on their website. So I would be happy to go!

I hope everyone has a good day!

Last edited by Rebound; 10-22-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Morning all!

DD had sinus surgery on Tuesday so I have been dealing with a whiny baby. Poor baby has been miserable but on the mend. Dr said that he had never seen a child with sinus's that bad. He ended up doing all of her sinus's and not just the 4 he planned, plus he straightened her nose. OUCH! I was at home with her yesterday and back at work today while her daddy and granny take care of her.

I have not been good on eating. Stress eating is one of my biggest eating problems. I have been really craving the sweet and salty stuff, of course none of it's been good for me

Getting back on track today.

I did have a loss this week too. I am down from 215 to 212.4
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Reboud - good job! You picked back up and did it!

Squeak - good job on the loss even though you had such stress going on. I'm so sorry for dd! What is she - 9? Yikes! Poor little girl!

Well, it's been a long morning. Just wanted to check in to keep my eyes on the prize. Lunch was ham and reduced fat cheese in whole wheat tortilla and an apple. I have some asparagus and some stew meat for dinner...what to do what to do?

Keep smiling!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote