Old 10-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Somethings Weekend Chat 10-3 & 10-4

Happy Fall everyone.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Yesterday I took DD to the neuro. There was a mix up and apparently we went to the wrong hospital. When the nurse called she told me what hospital, WRONG! ACK>... so we had to reschedule for next Tuesday.

Everyone seems to be doing better here. I swear I am tired of sickness. My family has had more than our fair share. It's someone else's turn! lol

Not much planned this weekend. Just got back from getting my hair cut. Going to go get my parrot some seed and pellets. Going to church tomorrow. I know, such excitement...

Diet is doing good. I finally feel like I have some control. I am trying to make better choices. Like today instead of going thru drive thru for lunch I came home and cooked. Dh is enjoying me cooking. I have tried two new recipes this week and he loved them both. If you do WW it's the bubble up pizza and chicken baseball recipes. Even my father in law loved the bubble up pizza. Yum.. I will be making those both again.

That's it from me. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/178/164

Height: 5'8"

Not much going on here today, went to Bulk Barn and the grocery store this morning. Very quick trip, lots of people around and I just wanted to be home in my jammies!

I have some awesome whole wheat pizza dough in the bread maker, the house smells yummy! I'm making a nice veggie pizza for supper tonight... I watched The Proposal last night and it was great, tonight I'm going to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...I'm vegging all weekend!

I went back to WW meetings this week and I am totally back on track food wise...not I have to get my butt in gear and start exercising more!!

** Beth I would love to see the recipes you tried...are they on the forum somewhere??
Lots2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #3  
Really gonna do it!!

S/C/G: 215/209/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi! I'm a newbie. I'm 6 days into my diet (and on the forum). I am kicking some incredible butt so far...7 pounds lost!! Now, I know that the first week of a diet is always the most dramatic start for me, so I don't expect to keep up this pace...but it's great for now!

Today's going to be a challenge...I'm taking my 6 yr old DD to a birthday party for one of her friends, and I know there will be cake and pizza that I will have to say NO to. The cake is no big deal to me, but the pizza IS. So I'm eating CPK pizza for one instead. That way I won't feel deprived. They aren't exactly health food, but the calories at least let me stay within my daily limit, so I'm not cheating.

I have to say I'm so motivated by the stories I read on here...I used to be SOOOO overwhelmed by the fact that I need to lose almost 60 pounds to be in the "healthy" range of BMI...now I see all these people who have lost so much more than that and I tell myself...it's ok...you only need to lose 60, and you're over 10% there!!!
DoubleDomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:01 PM   #4  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. Just about to go take a nap. We were at soccer all morning. Both my boys play, and one had a double-header. Very tired.

I used to do WW, but now I'm not. I'm trying Intuitive Eating again. We'll see how it goes. Nice to meet you all.
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #5  

Hey Lots... did you find the recipes? If not let me know and I will post the recipes for you!
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #6  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

DoubleDomer, your screen name doesn't have anything to do with Notre Dame, does it?
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote