Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Friday 9/18

Morning, me harteys! Ha! I switched my FaceBook language to "US Pirate" and it's been cracking me UP!

Yesterday was a pretty good day eating. I didn't have any dinner (except air-popped pop corn) but the rest of the day was okay. I was in bad spirits yesterday - lack of sleep, back killing me, emotional wreck (??) so I feel good that I didn't binge.

Happy Friday to all!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #2  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Good for you on the non-binge! Sometimes it's great to think about the bad stuff we managed to NOT do

I managed a loss today, so I am fairly solidly in the 180's, which I'm thrilled about! I was very happy these last few weeks to see some losses since they were abnormal visiting/vacationing/traveling weeks. This week should be mostly at home, which will be nice. I'll be traveling toward the end of the week, though, so I'm not sure when to do my official weight. I might have to take my Wednesday weight rather than my Friday weight... I'll have to think about it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my meals today and the hubs and I are going to go see a movie tonight, so it should be a nice day!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Hey Chicks!

Amber (DD) now offically has a neuro appt and a MRI! DH is taking her to have the hospital next Weds for the MRI. She is still having headaches but not as bad and we are learning how to deal with them. After another snotty phone call from the nurse at my Dr's office I have decided to change Dr's. It's ridiculous the way this woman talks to me. I try to be a nice person and would help anyone or anything that came into my path. She must have something against women because when my hubby calls she is sweet as sugar. If I call she is a whole other person. When I talk to her I feel like I am always on guard. Very weird.. I have never got vibes like that talking to anyone else.

Diet is going very good. My sister and I both had our first offical weigh in yesterday. I am excited to finally have some local support.

No exercise for me this week. I am having a test on my bladder done. Right now I have wires going into my sacrum to the nerves so I can't bend, twist or lift. I am miserable! I'd rather live with the problem than deal with this any longer. I go back Monday and I am going to insist they take it out.

Tomorrow I am going to venture out and go to church. DH has promised DD to take her to Sevierville and ride go carts, play putput what ever she wants. I was supposed to go but can't since I have these wires hooked to me.

Ya'll have a great weekend.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote