3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   I can't wait (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/181404-i-cant-wait.html)

TracyB73 09-09-2009 12:53 PM

I can't wait

I can't wait for the day I can wear jeans that have buttons and zippers and not the elastic, I can't wait for the day I can see my feet without having to suck it all it, I can't wait for the day when I can sit in those small plastic chairs without it digging into my sides. I can't wait for the day I can spend less on clothing. I can't wait for the day when I hit my goal.

what Can't you wait for. ?

Rebound 09-09-2009 01:05 PM

I can't wait for the day that the cute clothes I have in my closet finally fit me again, and then later for the day when they get too big for me!

annie175 09-09-2009 01:13 PM

Mine WAS...to be able to tie my shoes on the TOP of the tennis shoe instead of the side of the shoe.

Not to have to stretch a mile to wipe my heiny.

TracyB73 09-10-2009 07:21 AM

These are great girls, another I can't wait from me I can't wait until my thighs don't rub together anymore.

Annie I was born in Indianapolis, IN ! Go Hoosiers

mortonpixie 09-10-2009 07:37 AM

I can't wait until I can play with the kids on the floor and get up without **heaving** myself up. Can't wait til I can lean over the tub and scrub a baby without feeling my eyes pop out of my head. I can't wait until my shorts don't ride up while my legs rub together. :D

diabetic z 09-10-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annie175 (Post 2917244)
... Not to have to stretch a mile to wipe my heiny.

Me, too. :D

TracyB73 04-08-2010 09:35 AM

I can't wait until I can start jogging. I can't wait until I don't dread stepping on the scale in the morning and I can't wait until the pounds are gone.

Bigknitter 04-08-2010 10:39 AM

I can't wait until I can stop wearing the same pairs of pants and get into the smaller clothes, which make up the majority of my closet. I can't wait until I am lighter so that running won't be quite as hard, and maybe I can work on my speed more too. I can't wait until I don't have to worry about losing the weight every single day. I know that I will still have to worry about maintaining but still lol I can't wait until I get my food issues sorted out so that I don't have to be concerned with being a bad example to my little girl, who told me this morning that she is going on a diet from sweet treats :( I better shut my mouth about food and fat around her for now!

fra 04-08-2010 10:44 AM

i can't wait to hit my goal weight to *prove* that I can for ONCE finish what I started :)

AmandaPlus4 04-08-2010 11:48 AM

I can't wait until I no longer look pregnant, a fact that is made especially pathetic by the fact that my 'baby' is 2 years old. Having 4 kids has NOT been kind to my stomach.

SCraver 04-08-2010 12:27 PM

I can't wait to step on the scale and see it register below 200 lbs. I haven't weighted under 200 in over 10 years.

I can't wait to be able to buy cute clothes and feel confident in them.

I can't wait to not look like a fat blob in pictures.

Mollz 04-08-2010 07:22 PM

I will run an hour, then increase my speed so I'm running under a 10 minute mile (9 1/2 will be fine with me!)

I will walk into a restaurant and have the men and women stare at me thinking "wow, she's gorgeous" rather than "wow, she should be on a diet".

I will be at a clothing store and grab a size 10 off the rack and it will fit me perfectly.

I will lose all the weight I need to and it will stay off.

momof2kz 04-08-2010 07:43 PM

i agree mollz

i WILL lose weight

i WILL feel better about myself

i WILL finally wear a dress and look hot

i WILL have more energy

i WILL be a better role model for my girls

i WILL blow my husbands mind

i WILL finally love myself as so many others do already

mmiller2829 04-08-2010 07:45 PM

I can't wait til my BODY catches up with my personality.

I can't wait til I can be my hubbys (of 20 years) "trophy wife". NOT for him but for ME.

TracyB73 04-09-2010 09:23 AM

Excellent posts ladies, Mollz I agree it should be I will not I can't,

I will fit into sexy panties and bras, I will pull a size 12 off the rack and have it fit, (that is for starters I would love to be in a size eight...)