Old 08-31-2009, 10:21 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 8-31

Morning all!

Had a quiet weekend. DD got to ride her rescued horse for the first time yesterday. They both did really well. I really should post before and after pics so you can understand how bad this horse was. She was neglected and abandoned in a round pen with no food, water or shelter. She was a 1 on a scale of 1-10 of health. Sad... now she is a beauty!

I have peeked on the scales even though it's not my offical weigh in day. I am floored at my weight loss this week. I keep telling myself it's water weight, it has to be, but water weight or no I like it when those numbers go down. Not going to tell what it is yet until my weigh in day on Thursday.

DD has a football game three days this week. Going to be run, run, run for mom who gets to help with concessions. It's time like these when planning ahead will save me. I have some steaks laid out and a salad all ready for when we get home tonight. All I will have to do is fire up the grill.

that's it from me. How is everyone else doing?
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:23 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Opps! Don't know how I created two threads! I hadn't clicked to submit yet only clicked back so I could add the day in...

Sorry guys for the mess up..
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Morning! Squeak - good job for your DD's horse rescue!! Wow - what a wonderful thing for a child to learn about.

Just checking in - my children are running me raggad today. Trying to stay sane and count my points!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

I had a horrible weekend food-wise. Fell off the wagon and really banged myself up on that tumble. However it was a great weekend with my daughters. Daddy is out of town so we did all sorts of girlie things.

Today I'm shopping for all Phase 1 stuff so I can start induction over again with dinner. Sigh. Got to keep on trying!
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/260/145

Height: 5'7''

I had a good weekend, food wise, but my body isnt at it's best
I recently suffered from a second allergical reaction and I had to start taking medication. It helped a lot, but like the first time, when you are done with it, your body still wants it, and I can feel it.

I've been having cold shivers since yesterday. Annoying.

Hope you have a good day
willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Squeak good job on DD and the horse, Un it's okay just know that you are getting back on the wagon is good enough,

Okay maybe you guys can help me I work in retail and there is this song that plays all the time, I want this song for my wedding, but can't ever get to the back to see what title comes up when it plays and I think my boss took the cd out today that has it on there and sent it back to corporate, it has the lyrics in it No doubt about it I'm gonna love you, no doubt about it you gonna love me to there's no doubt about it, that is all i can remember , it has a Jamacian , or hawiian background music to it, it's kind of fast tempo, I looked on amazon, google, youtube, can't seem to find it. I know this is off topic but I thought maybe one of you ladies would know it ...it's not barry white either, I even Text messaged the KGB people LOL
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'4

Sunday was a struggle, and today, I am all over the place with the food part...I did manage to do the Bob Harper weight loss yoga DVD for the first time...and I am going to see if I can borrow my sisters eliptical machine for awhile. I need to find some willpower somewhere. looked in the closet today, and noticed I have all this really cool clothes I cant wear b/c of the weight gain...I miss looking hot, damn it.
what good is having a younger boyfriend, who is extremely hot btw...-if I look fat and old. No wonder the chick in the convenience store asked him what he was doing with me???
I'll show her!!! gotta stay strong.
good job to those who endured today, and good try to those of us that struggled!!
Tuesday will be better!!!
thistime140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

Tracy I'd love to help you find out what song it is... can you give me more details? Man or woman singing? What type of retail store - for example I highly doubt a store like American Eagle or Old Navy would be playing the same type of music as Macy's. You don't have to name the store, just type = teen clothing, gift shop, etc.
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

It's a male group they are Hawaiian and I work at Factory Card and Party Outlet
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote