3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 09/01 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/180711-30-somethings-daily-chat-tues-09-01-a.html)

Wifey 09-01-2009 09:07 AM

30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 09/01

Mornin' everyone! :wave:

:welcome3: to September! :eek:

It doesn't feel like we had a summer at all! :(

I was M.I.A. yesterday...busy with work and then had a doctor's appt.

How's everyone doing?

Beth - so glad to hear that your DD is enjoying her horse...it's so nice to hear that the horse has been rescued! :hug:

DH and I had a pretty lazy weekend so yesterday he started staining our deck and afterwards we started cleaning and organizing our basement...oh what fun! :dizzy: I can't WAIT to have a garage sale in a few weeks! :lol3:

willa 09-01-2009 09:12 AM

I'm doing good today!
Waking up wasnt to hard, sometimes it kills me hahaha

Less than 2 weeks and it's vacation time!!! :D

squeak351 09-01-2009 10:28 AM

Wifey- I depise yard sale/garage sales! Not going to them just doing them. lol I hate it. I take everything I can to a consignment shop it's so much easier for me. Sometimes I will sell certain stuff on ebay but not as much anymore. I am lazy and don't want to fool with it. :D:D:D

Had a good evening was really craving a snickers bars. My sis ate one in front of me and then I dreamed about a giant snickers bar last night.

DD has another football game tonight. We didn't get home till 9 last night. I helped with concessions, gonna do the same tonight. I never realized how much money they make on conessions.

Willa- I hate getting up too especially if I am sleeping soundly. Makes me want to throw the alarm clock when it starts buzzing.

willa 09-01-2009 10:37 AM

By chance it's my man who's dealing with the buzzer... and he wakes me up if I fall back asleep. The thing I hate the most is when I wake up after 5 am to go to the bathroom... then I know how much time I have left to sleep... ¬¬

mortonpixie 09-01-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willa (Post 2904875)
The thing I hate the most is when I wake up after 5 am to go to the bathroom... then I know how much time I have left to sleep... ¬¬

Ugh - or when my baby gets up to eat at 5 or so...sheesh...can't he wait til 6?? I wouldn't mind getting up a half hour earlier - but when you have to go back to sleep for an hour or so it makes getting up hard.

Well, I weighed in today for the 1st of the month and I'm up a pound. I'm exhausted from trying to nurse my baby and run the daycare and can't get any exercise in. I'm pretty depressed right now all the way around. I think I've bit off more than I can chew in the last 2 months and it's just getting the best of me - what do you gals think?
1. Had our 4th child in May
2. Started WW again in June
3. Started homeschooling our 2nd and 6th graders in July
4. Reopened my daycare in August

Now it's September and I'm cracking up. I'm thinking about maybe stopping counting points and just trying to focus on more fruits and veggies and less sweets overall. I'm getting so frustrated because the loss has stalled in the last month or so - maybe it's stress.

I've even been thinking about starting to formula feed our baby instead of nursing to try to reduce my stress (then DH could get up and feed him in the night). Also, I might get back my normal metabolism and be able to loose something!!

Anyway - thanks for listening. I think I will go take some pain reliever for my back and have the kids help me make Peanut Butter Cookies. :D Lunch is trukey sandwiches and dinner will be Beef Enchiladas with Rice.

willa 09-01-2009 03:44 PM

mortonpixie : don't put too much on your shoulders!
Come on, you are dealing with A LOT of things as I can see
I would focus on eating good things and would cut on the counting part of it

:)