The day so far in a nutshell:
1) Had a great weigh in -- 3 pounds lost! That makes it a total of 30.6 pounds lost since I started at the beginning of June. I keep waiting for a plateau to rear its ugly head but I've been very lucky so far. I'm sure I'll have a stall at some point, but I'm happy to be losing well right now at least. I have to go change my ticker.
2) Shredded and WOW am I sore. I keep telling myself that it'll get better in a few days, but I'm not sure that my hamstrings are listening to me any more... I went for my usual morning walk with the pups and the hubby came along! It was so nice to have a human there that I became quite the chatty Cathy. It was also nice to have someone ELSE hold the poop baggies for a while.
1) Lunchtime walk, indoors if it's still raining.
2) Hacking again, probably in the indoor arena
I was able to ride outside yesterday because the footing was good even with the rain. We actually got rained on for a bit but it was a sunny rain and then we were treated to the most beautiful and perfect rainbow that I have ever seen. It was spectacular!
3) Dinner out, either fish fry or at a Mexican place, then off to see Inglorious Basterds. The fish fry place has baked fish so I can do okay there. The Mexican place would be a new place so I'd just have to be smart when I got there. It's a tiny hole-in-the-wall place, so no websites or online menus.
That's it for me
I hope EVERYONE has rainbows in their life today!