How do you weigh?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Me?

First thing in the morning. Naked. After going to the bathroom but before taking a shower or exercising (I don't want to count sweating as weight loss, and I don't want to weigh wet hair).

I won't weigh after I've had anything to eat or drink. I won't weight later in the day. (Although I sometimes weigh for fun right before going to bed. I lose about 3 pounds while I sleep. The evening weight is never recorded, though.)

How about you guys? What's your scale routine?
  • Ditto...to a tee!!
  • I gotta MAKE MYSELF put up my scale and stop weighing every day, cause its driving me insane. MUST DO THIS TODAY!
  • I usually have two cups of coffee befrore I weigh. I know I should probably hop on before, but I'm useless til that caffiene kicks in.
  • After I pee, lol! I'm usually wearing a t-shirt & shorts... and haven't had anything to eat or drink yet...
  • Exactly as you do, Rebound....
  • Exactly like you, Rebound, 'cept I nurse the baby (empty about 6oz out there!) and hold my breath hoping that my lungs will act as ballasts!! )
  • I weigh myself twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, in the morning just after I get up. Always in my underwear.
  • I weigh just about the same as you Rebound, but I wear my bra & panties.
  • in the morning after I go to the bathroom in little or no clothes. This isn't to say that I don't weight myself more than once which I know that I shouldn't but that's the one that I take as the official weight.
  • I get up, pee, then take off my pj pants and weigh in my t shirt and undies. I exhale while getting on the scale (hey, air weighs something, right!). Sometimes if it seems too high, I will weight again after I have, um, pooped, which is usually later in the morning. Sometimes that makes a difference, sometimes not, but I take the lower number when I do weight pre and post poop!
  • I do the exact same as you, Rebound, to the letter....I refuse to have on a stitch of clothing. I have weighed myself at night and again the next morning to see the difference. I average about -2lbs overnight.
  • I am the same as you Rebound. I'm on a new thing where I'm trying to only do it twice a week, Weds. and Sunday, Sunday being the official day.
  • I weigh the same as you Rebound. I don't even have water first. If I can managed to "go" first, that's even better. LOL
  • Just like you. I weigh everyday and before I eat or drink anything.