Old 06-09-2009, 09:15 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tuesday, 6/9

Mornin' All!

Was up for 1/2 the night with thunderstorms and a sick DH here. Thankfully DH's fever broke and he's OK this AM, but it's still raining and I'm still hearing thunder and a little lightening.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Mornin' Lauren! I hear ya about the rain!
It's pouring here this morning and it's supposed to rain all day! Well I say BOO to that!

I studied my french for almost 3 hrs last night but I'm still freaking out about my test tomorrow...ACK! I've gotta leave my french class early tonight so I can go home to study for my other french class...

It's dark...it's gloomy...it's gonna be a LONG day!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #3  

Lauren: So sorry to hear about you hunny! Glad he feels better!

Got in my hr of cardio this morning and about 15 min of weights. I have so much to do today. I have work, laundry, I have to bring Gram to the dr., and of course all the typical mum duties. I bought a BUNCH of meats yesterday that need to be cut up and freezer packed. Yup, never a dull moment at MY house.

WELL, hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

Workout Song of the Day:
Boyz in the Hood by Dynamite Hack (a re-make from the gangsta Easy E song all Beatles-like) Fun and so catchy!
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #4  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning!

I had a bit of a "bad night" last night. Long story, but hopefully a good ending. I didn't make it to the gym. I guess last night will be my one night this week to miss. Not giving up, still eating right & getting my head in the game.

So far today has been very pretty outside.

Can't wait to get home and eat dinner so I can hit the gym!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/205/140

Height: 5ft 7in

Talking

Morning, Ladies!! (haven't seen any gents post here, yet!)

Went to bed pretty late last night, was up downloading music (thanks for the suggestions, Laurie!). I also found that I had trouble feeling tired (which is rare for me!) after finally getting my butt doing some cardio! Guess I'll have to keep that in mind and shoot to do my working out earlier in the day!

SamanthaJubilee: Sorry about your bad night, but it sounds like things may have turned out ok?

Laurie: Have fun being a butcher!! Give us an update on your diet coke venture!

Wifey: Good luck with French...all I can say is I remember how much I didn't love that subject in college!!

Lauren: Sorry to hear about your DH.....glad the fever broke though! Now if only the rain would break too!!

I am so loving this forum and the support I've gained in such a short time!!! I've been able to stick to my diet and I've finally added that dreaded exercise in!! Now I just hope I can start seeing some results!!

Have a great day everyone and remember....
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" - Einstein
KimikoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #6  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi Kim...I didn't make it to they gym, but I did get some exercise in by walking & a few "at home" exercises! Stinkin PMDD is kicking my butt!
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 255/205/140

Height: 5ft 7in

Hey, Samantha!! Hey, the point is that you got some exercise!! The gym isn't all it's cracked up to be! Sometimes I think the time I'd spend getting ready for the gym and driving to the gym could just be better spent at home running on a treadmill or doing some chores around the house.

Tell me more about PMDD, I don't know much about it......
KimikoD is offline   Reply With Quote