3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something's Daily Chat: MON 06/08 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/173700-30-somethings-daily-chat-mon-06-08-a.html)

Wifey 06-08-2009 09:19 AM

30 Something's Daily Chat: MON 06/08

Good lord...it's Monday already! :eek:

Why is it that the weekends have to fly by SO fast and the week just drags on and on???!!!! :lol:

I'm SO tired! I got at least 10 hrs of sleep on Friday night and Saturday night but I'm just pooped!

I didn't have a crazy busy weekend...but it sure felt like it! Had a fab night out on Friday...saw the Star Trek movie on Saturday...(so good!) and yesterday...puttered around the house and hit a Starbucks last night to do some studying for my french exam I have on Wed morning... :dizzy:

I didn't get any significant amount of exercise this weekend...I was just SO tired...gotta force myself to get movin' this week! :running:

How's everyone doing today? :wave:

SamanthaJubilee 06-08-2009 10:34 AM

Good Morning!!!

I'm up and on my second cup of coffee. I got up at 5 this morning (usually I can sleep til 6:30). I had to take my middle child to a camp for her leadership commitment. Didn't get to go to sleep til around midnight, so I'm a little tired by now.

I had a pretty good weekend. We went swimming & did some craft projects. Just kinda chilled out and had fun with my kids.

Tonight I start my new routine at the gym & I'm super excited about that. :carrot:

I'm just in a great mood and I'm so happy to be a mom and I'm happy that I have a good job and great friends. Funny what eating right and exercise can do for your attitude towards life! :hug:

laurie2275 06-08-2009 11:05 AM

Good Mornin, Sam and Wifey!

I had a great weekend. I was pretty good food and exercise-wise and lost another pd this morning. I am not gonna celebrate just yet as my weight fluxes so much. I have about 50 lbs to lose to get to "goal" but I lose soooo slowly it's redonk!

So, any hot plans for the day? I am 1 day down of diet coke free-ness, so plan on continuing that. Got in a half hr run and a half hr stepping on wii fit (I bought the Everlast base for the wii so that I have a 7" step now (OW!)

HI to everyone else! I check back on tnight to see the rest of you!

Have a great day!!

Workout Song of the Day:Rock N Roll Eric Hutchinson (love this for a warmup)

LBH 06-08-2009 11:54 AM

Hi all,

Ugh, the kids slept in this AM, so I didn't wake up early, and DH didn't come in the bedroom after he got up until 7 am!! :yikes: I need to leave the house shortly after 7:30 to get to school, so I didn't get a shower, barely got a cup of coffee down and felt miserable at school! I'm really ready for a nap! :tired:

Have a better day than me all! :wave:

KimikoD 06-08-2009 10:59 PM

Ok so...Monday's about over, but I'm posting here anyway! ;)

Today I FINALLY got my butt onto the elliptical machine....for 30 whole minutes!! Up to now I've mostly focused on my diet, with a little time spent on doing Wii Fit. I figured I'd better start incorporating in the major exercising, or I won't see as much of a loss from just the diet alone.

I'll just say...I'm going to bed with legs that feel like spaghetti!! But I suppose that's a good thing....I can only imagine what I'm going to feel like tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a Happy Monday....and if not, thank goodness it's just about over!!

Laurie...I love your posts for "song of the day!!"...keep 'em coming!! (here's my song of the day for you.... Extreme Ways by Moby..it's from the Bourne Identity films)

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Mollz 06-09-2009 06:05 AM

It's the end of Tuesday here-- it's Tuesday morning in the States (5am CST). It's shaping up to be a hard week for me:
an exam in Late Medieval England tomorrow afternoon and an exam in Early Medieval England on Friday afternoon. I'm about as prepared as I can be!

Went to rejoin the gym- my membership lapsed at the beginning of the month to find that no one was there (we have supervised hours in the morning and afternoon as part of our 24 hour gym). Need to deal with that tomorrow morning. Almost ready to start 30 day shred. I've accepted that I will not have lost a lot at my evaluation at the end of the month, but these past month and a half has been hectic. Life moves on.

I just REALLY want to see that scale at the bottom move to 80kg by the end of August. 7kg in 2 1/2 months... I can do it. I know I can. Sometimes it's just SO HARD!!